RELEASED [SMAPI] Lookup Anything

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Thanks for the suggestions!
    • Adding fish spawn info is planned for a future version (see ticket).
    • Unfortunately the mod can't automatically show which floors monsters appear on, since that's randomised and hardcoded.
    • You can change the key by editing the mod's config.json (see documentation).

• Bamboozler

Bamboozler Space Penguin Leader

This makes me excited to get back into SDV. I never really got into mods for the game, might try some out.

• AbeilleBee

AbeilleBee Yeah, You!

At nexus mods there's a GIF that shows robin on a farm , what is he doing here ? Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/541?tab=posts

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@AbeilleBee She's not doing anything, I just teleported her there to show different examples in one place.

• KaizeruRyuu

KaizeruRyuu Space Hobo

Would it be possible to include a search function? Similar to the CJB cheats menu? I'd also suggest adding a source section so we can find where said item is located, but I know that would be a big ask.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@KaizeruRyuu Thanks for the suggestions! I do want to add search eventually (see ticket); someone even created a prototype once, though it was never finished. Determining where each item can spawn isn't really feasible except in a few cases (like monster drops), though.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Lookup Anything 1.19 alpha is now available! (For the upcoming Stardew Valley 1.3 beta only.)

Release notes:
                • Updated for Stardew Valley 1.3 (including multiplayer support).
                • Added support for looking up other players.
                • Added support for new friendship data.

• Sparrows

Sparrows Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm getting an error when I try and F1 on fences that have been placed down, for some reason? I'm running 1.3 with the alpha version of LA - the log's here.

Edit: Noticed the log was telling me to update; did so, and the error's still around.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Sparrows That's a known issue in 1.3-beta. I'm mainly working on SMAPI right now, but I'll look into that and release a new beta as soon as possible. Thanks for reporting it!

• Nejihiuga12

Nejihiuga12 Space Hobo

A couple of my friends and I are all having an issue with the mod, SMAPI is telling us the mod is outdated, but It had launched successfully with the mod installed just prior. We've tried reinstalling SMAPI, Lookup Everything, and even the game itself. We're currently using the 1.3 Beta.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Nejihiuga12 Make sure you install the Lookup Anything beta. On the Nexus page, click "Files" and download the one under 'optional files'.

• Nejihiuga12

Nejihiuga12 Space Hobo

@Pathoschild We have the Beta Version installed, and other mods are working, so I am assuming only its Lookup Anything, but I have no clue as to why it stopped working.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Nejihiuga12

Nejihiuga12 Space Hobo

• Chriszzz

Chriszzz Intergalactic Tourist

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Nejihiuga12 @chriszsz Thanks! Lookup Anything broke in the latest game update. I'll release an updated version soon.

FlySkyHigh likes this.
                            • Chriszzz

Chriszzz Intergalactic Tourist

3Q very much

• Rathren

Rathren Orbital Explorer

• Umeneko

Umeneko Void-Bound Voyager

Worked literally yesterday, not working now, smapi says it's out of date

• Sparrows

Sparrows Pangalactic Porcupine

Because it is. Wait for it to be updated.