RELEASED [SMAPI] Faster Paths 1.3.3

Walk faster while on a path!

1. Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooog.........................

• SadPanda86

SadPanda86 Space Hobo

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Ah, looks like I need to update the mod, added to todo list.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• otakuishi

otakuishi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

so we can only do whole numbers eh? Why can't we do decimals? When I try decimals it throws a red error in SMAPI 2.1 with SDV 1.2.33 (PC)

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Because that is how SDV's speed logic works.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• julianorc

julianorc Big Damn Hero

Just installed and SMAPI give me that..

[SMAPI] Faster Paths failed on entry and might not work correctly. Technical details:
            Failed loading type 'Entoarox.Framework.IModHelperExtensions': System.TypeLoadException: Não foi possível carregar o tipo Entoarox.Framework.IModHelperExtensions do assembly EntoaroxFramework, Version=1.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null.
            em Entoarox.FasterPaths.FasterPaths.Entry(IModHelper helper)
            em StardewModdingAPI.Program.LoadMods(IModMetadata[] mods, JsonHelper jsonHelper, SContentManager contentManager) na C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Program.cs:linha 808

Help?

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Update EntoaroxFramework, you have a old version...

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• marckskl

marckskl Orbital Explorer

Hmm. I updated the Framework to 2.0.2 and Faster Paths to 1.3.3 and no increase in speed. Default I believe in config.json was 3 for cobblePaths but no change in speed. I'm not sure if anyone else is having this issue. No errors in console, just no speed increase. It was working fine with Framework at 1.8 and FasterPaths at 1.3.1. Now since I've updated, no longer works.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
                • ArtiusTheFox

ArtiusTheFox Void-Bound Voyager

Using the latest Framework, latest Faster Paths, and latest Extended Minecarts Updates I get this error:
                  [​IMG]
                  Using the latest Framework, latest Extended Minecarts, and previous Faster Paths versions I get this:
                  [​IMG]
                  Using the previous Framework version with the newest Faster Paths, and newest Extended Minecarts I get this:
                  For some reason, Extended Minecarts was freaking out and spamming the SMAPI constantly making the text all jerky it was hard getting a pic with the text still but I print screened at the right time lmao
                  [​IMG]
                  Okay, one more with old Framework, old Extended Minecarts, and the newest Faster Paths:
                  After trying to load my game I got the Broke Loop and the Start Menu restarted.
                  [​IMG]
                  That was fun messing around with all that.

Hopefully, this will help to fix whatever the problem is, the previous version of the Framework(1.8.0) and Faster Paths(1.3.1), and Extended Minecarts(1.6.5) worked perfectly(except a small glitch with the Extended Minecart) for me so I will just go back to that.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
                  • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

EF 2.0 is not backwards compatible with older mod versions....

• ArtiusTheFox

Ah yea but still with all the latest updates Faster Paths doesn't work.

• marckskl

marckskl Orbital Explorer

Newest 2.0.6 version of the Framework seems to have fixed it though. I did have issues with the previous version but 2.0.6 fixed all the issues I was having

• ArtiusTheFox

Oh good, I'm going to check it out.

• Tymon

Tymon Cosmic Narwhal

I think this could really use a toggle option. It'd be nice to be able to toggle between running fast or normal, it'd make it infinitely more useful.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

There is, it is called "Put paths down or not", thats the toggle ;)

• Tymon

Tymon Cosmic Narwhal

Not really applicable to what I was suggesting. You set it up so it can change speed even while not on a path. That's what I was referring to being able to toggle or not.