RELEASED [SMAPI] Entoarox Framework 2.4.0

Makes stardew modding easier!

1. Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

2. Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Davatorey @DuskTake @genman
    • Does the issue happen if you start a new save with only Entoarox Framework installed?
    • If not, does it happen in a new save with all mods installed?
    Either way, please upload your latest SMAPI log (all three of you) and post the link here.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

The beta already had some of the custom-item handling code in there, so the final release should also fix that issue. (issue boiled down to Tool != SObject, and I dont think I fixed that before releasing the beta, but some time after.)

• genman

genman Subatomic Cosmonaut

@Pathoschild
        @Entoarox
        yes,this bug has been fixed since the leatest version released.
        Thanks for your contribution.

• DuskTake

DuskTake Void-Bound Voyager

yes it happen when start a new save only with entoarox framework installed
          FIXED WITH THE LASTEST RELEASE

• Heartwerk

Heartwerk Void-Bound Voyager

Is it really that unreasonable to want a version to be out of beta before downloading it?

Anyway, thanks for the new version Entoarox!

Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
            • Koihime Nakamura

Koihime Nakamura Ketchup Robot

When the beta fixes your problem. Yes. Yes it is. :wut:

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

When you are complaining about the version not being compatible? Yes, yes it is.
                It being in beta is just as a warning that *it might have bugs due to not having had time to test for that myself* and it being rushed out the door so that a SMAPI 2.5 compatible version was at least *available*
                So yes, if you complain about a issue that the beta explicitly was released to fix, then it is unreasonable.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Entoarox updated [SMAPI] Entoarox Framework with a new update entry:

New API's!

Read the rest of this update entry...

• insignifigantis

insignifigantis Void-Bound Voyager

I use a mac and am also getting:

[SMAPI] Skipped 1 mods:
                    [SMAPI] Entoarox Framework 2.2 because its DLL has no 'Mod' subclass.

I have read the other messages but do not fully understand. I use CJB cheat menu and am wondering if i need to uninstall it to use Ef. I read the messages about installing FasterPaths but can I still use the cheat menu?

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

OSX isnt supported by default, you need to perform the mono jailbreak if you wish EF to work on osx.

• ShadowLeemur77

ShadowLeemur77 Void-Bound Voyager

this doesn't work for me for some reason, saying it doesn't have a mod subclass, but I need it for Immersive Farm 2! Can you help with this?

• ShadowLeemur77

oh, never mind

• ShadowLeemur77

how do I do that...?

• hiepbg

hiepbg Aquatic Astronaut

My game is crashing everytime when i go sleep at day 28 Spring. After remove Entoarox Framework 2.2, everything is ok, i can save my game now. I never met this bug with EF2.1
                              This is my log file.

P/s: If i remove More Animals mod, and keep Entoarox Framework, everything works fine. All mods have been updated to the lastest version.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
                              • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

https://github.com/Pathoschild/SMAPI/issues/414#issuecomment-361016626
                                Upload your log to https://log.smapi.io and I will take a look, I don't deal with raw logs anymore since people nowadays have to many mods installed to be able to easily do so.

• hiepbg

hiepbg Aquatic Astronaut

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

This issue is happening directly in SDV's own code, please verify that it happens with *only* my mods installed (And prove it with a relevant log) and I will look further, but right now I cant be 100% certain it is actually the fault of my mod.

• hopieluff

hopieluff Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi! Sorry to bother again, but I keep having a visual issue with both ContentPacker and Entorax Framework trying to run the same mods. Is there some way to fix it without uninstalling one or the other?

https://log.smapi.io/mitSHsvT

Log provided! Thank you for your help with other issues!

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@hopieluff You can use Content Patcher and XNB Loader together, but only if the Content Patcher packs don't use "Action": "Load" to replace a file that's already replaced by XNB Loader. Content Patcher packs which only edit the same file will work fine even if those files are loaded by XNB Loader.

The easiest solution is to remove the conflicting files from XNB Loader. Do you know which of your XNB mods installed through XNB Loader affects trees and town/beach maps? There might already be a Content Patcher pack for those.