RELEASED [SMAPI] Chests Anywhere

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Pathoschild

Pathoschild Space Kumquat

Hi @supervamp78. You can ignore that error, it only affects the update check. The mods should still work fine.

• Pathoschild

nirasa1957 and Xuomi like this.
    • SlashofaSword

SlashofaSword Space Hobo

I really love this mod! It's super helpful and the categories feature is really smart! Seeing as all my chests are in the farm and I use the Automate mod it's helpful to separate my Crabpots from my materials! My one suggestion would be to set a default chest that always opens or press certain keys to open certain chests. I most often find myself looking in my materials chest and I'd rather that be a default but sometimes I look through my crop chest to give a gift and forget to switch back. Other than this your mod is great and you're a very talented modder! I love using your mods!

• Pathoschild

@SlashofaSword Thanks! I plan to support chest hotkeys in a future release. For example, this would let you open your materials chest by pressing CTRL + M. See the ticket for details. :)

Acerbicon likes this.
        • Lethality

Lethality Void-Bound Voyager

I would love to see the addition of a "next" and "previous" button or hotkey, so I can easily move through my chests that are not hidden. This would be especially helpful for my automated Junimo Huts making coffee.

• Pathoschild

@Lethality The mod already has that. You can navigate between chests (default: left/right on keyboard, shoulder buttons on controller) and categories (default: up/down on keyboard, trigger buttons on controller). You can edit the config.json to use different keys. :)

• Lethality

Lethality Void-Bound Voyager

thanks, I guess that's what I get for not checking the configs