RELEASED [SMAPI] Advanced Location Loader 1.4.7

Helps modders modify the in-game locations!

1. Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

It's just upon loading up my save game. I don't understand it. I reverted back to 1.1.4 just to be sure and it in fact loaded correctly. In the Smapi log it seems to be while loading the fixed Tego map files you provided a few days ago then just closes.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Really weird, I just tested that to see if the issue was related to that, but it worked just fine for me.
      I also cant imagine what change in 1.1.5 could be responsible for such a issue :S

And I am afraid that without any further clues as to what is causing the problem, I cant help you any further :(

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Entoarox updated [SMAPI] Advanced Location Loader with a new update entry:

Fix for crash on non-spring saves

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Androxilogin

Jinxiewinxie likes this.
        • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Dear god, that is back again? >_< I thought I fixed that nice and proper ages ago...
          Just checked the code, and that bug is indeed back again, although I have no clue why....
          1.1.7 will fix it, but since its just a minor visual thing, I am not putting out another update just for that! :rofl: I've been having to publish updates like crazy these last few days...

Hammurabi, Androxilogin and Inalleon like this.
          • Androxilogin

Your work is much appreciated. I'm just happy to be able to get back in my greenhouse and use Tego's map properly again.

Inalleon likes this.
            • BlankSlater

BlankSlater Space Penguin Leader

How do you make a manifest.json? Can it be done in notepad++?

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

It can be done with any text editor yes, you just save as .json instead of as .txt

BlankSlater likes this.
                • Watts533

Watts533 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Entoarox just responded to a review of this mod I posted... and I can't change my review/stars, so I wanted to thank him/her here. Your response was prompt, informative, and awesome. Thanks! All is working!

• goatw0rk007

goatw0rk007 Intergalactic Tourist

I have issue with smapi advanced location loader 1.1.6 it has issues saving your game. and has me going into loop I mean loop by I starting day one over and over again. I not sure if that good thing. I had to remove it for now, it kept requesting me non- skilled person in debug mode I not certain how you activate that. But seems you have to S.a.l.l. <- I shortened-> on true otherwise it cause major problems. I currently checking scripts with script tools I have available they aren't not meant for that sort thing.

• Androxilogin

Debug is found in the config.json as a true or false option, false as default. Mods>AdvancedLocationLoader.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

^ Exactly this, debug mode causes a lot of spam that for most people is unneeded, so it is disabled in the config by default.

• bLuefang101

bLuefang101 Void-Bound Voyager

I though the latest version fix the greenhouse text prompt bug already? dunno what's wrong but it still not fixed for me tho, any thoughts Entoarox? thanks.... EDIT: nvm read previous comments and also tried it myself although 1.0.2 fix it 1.1.6 brought it back again. well just have to wait for next update.
                          [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
                          • bLuefang101

bLuefang101 Void-Bound Voyager

error.jpg
                            also ALL 1.1.6 seems to work properly during startup if your online but if your not connected online launcher will detect an error, dunno whats wrong tho, maybe its the notifyupdate command. i found the error due to my net having issues. [​IMG]

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

That is the verson checker failing to connect to the online version repository, I will make it so 1.1.7 simply shows a "Unable to perform version check" message.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Entoarox updated [SMAPI] Advanced Location Loader with a new update entry:

Mega-Ultra-Awesome Bugfix-Galore version!

Read the rest of this update entry...

DiggleDugger likes this.
                                • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

DiggleDugger likes this.
                                • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

DiggleDugger likes this.
                                • DiggleDugger

DiggleDugger Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Whoops, a bug, swat, whoops a bug, swat. Update, update, update, update.

I like it. Keep up the good work; I wish more people used ALL to make more "DLC" for Stardew. Using Tego's; don't think Yama's works with the latest smapi.

• Gwenhwyfar

Gwenhwyfar Subatomic Cosmonaut

I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.... Am I suppose to also upload the map xnb files to SDVMM? Is it bad that I put the map files in the locations file?

If I just load up the game with the maps in the location file for ALL and tell SDVMM to run with SMAPI mods, the Archaeology House is the vanilla map. If I upload the map xnb files to SDVMM and have them in the location folder for ALL, my game crashes when I go to the Archaeology House.

Here's my code...

Code:
                                    "Name": "Advanced Location Loader",
                                      "Authour": "Entoarox",
                                      "Version": {
                                        "MajorVersion": 1,
                                        "MinorVersion": 1,
                                        "PatchVersion": 8,
                                        "Build": ""
                                      },
                                      "Description": "Get your content into stardew without replacing any xnb files.",
                                      "UniqueID": "821ce8f6-e629-41ad-9fde-03b54f68b0b6",
                                      "PerSaveConfigs": false,
                                      "EntryDll": "AdvancedLocationLoader.dll"
                                      "loaderVersion":"1.1.8",
                                      "overrides":[
                                    // name of your map, name of your actual map file, name of your actual tilesheet.
                                    // Ensure your map name is the same as the in-game's map name if you are overriding an existing map instead of adding a new lcoation
                                    // can have this read "overrides": null, if you aren't overriding an existing map
                                    // To add tilesheets to a map, use the `tilesheets` section
                                        {"name":"ArchaeologyHouse","file":"ArchaeologyHouse"},
                                        {"name":"GuntherRoom","file":"GuntherRoom"}
                                      ],
                                      "locations":[
                                    // name of your map, name of your actual map file, name of your actual tilesheet file, whether this new location is indoor or outdoor, whether it is farmable or not
                                    // an outdoor location typically uses a dynamic tilesheet so that the tiles update with each season
                                    // To add tilesheets to a map, use the `tilesheets` section
                                        {"name":"ArchaeologyHouse","file":"ArchaeologyHouse","outdoor":"False","farmable":"False"},
                                        {"name":"GuntherRoom","file":"GuntherRoom","outdoor":"False","farmable":"False"}
                                      ],
                                      "tilesheets":[
                                        {
                                          // The name of the map you want to replace or add the tilesheet for
                                          "map": "ArchaeologyHouse",
                                          // The file you wish to use as the tilesheet
                                          "file": "customInterior",
                                          // The tIDE-based name of the tilesheet you are replacing or adding
                                          "sheet": "untitled tile sheet",
                                          // Optionally, if your sheet is seasonal, set this to true
                                          // Tilesheets with this as true, get _SEASON appended to the filename automatically
                                          "seasonal": "false"
                                        },
                                        {
                                          // The name of the map you want to replace or add the tilesheet for
                                          "map":"ArchaeologyHouse",
                                          // The file you wish to use as the tilesheet
                                          "file":"paths",
                                          // The tIDE-based name of the tilesheet you are replacing or adding
                                          "sheet":"Paths",
                                          // Optionally, if your sheet is seasonal, set this to true
                                          // Tilesheets with this as true, get _SEASON appended to the filename automatically
                                          "seasonal":"false"
                                        }
                                      ],
                                      "tiles": null,
                                      "properties":[
                                    // name of your map, layer name from tIDE, x position of the tile on your map, y position of the tile on your map, name of the tile property you want to use, value of the tile property you want to use
                                    // some tile properties like Diggable t need to be on Back layer whereas others like Action Warp XX YY MapName need to be on the Buildings layer
                                        ["ArchaeologyHouse","Map","3","5","Action","Door"]
                                      ],
                                      "warps":[
                                    // originating map, originating x position of the tile on the map, originating y position of the tile on the map, destination map, destination x position, destination y position
                                        ["ArchaeologyHouse","3","3","GuntherRoom","6","13"],
                                        ["GuntherRoom","6","14","ArchaeologyHouse","3","4"]
                                      ],
                                      "minecarts": null,
                                      // Custom conditions that you want to be able to check
                                      "conditions": null,
                                      // The names of .json files that specify custom shops you want to be available using `ALLShop`
                                      // The names specified here are also the ones used for `ALLShop`
                                      "shops": null
                                    }