RELEASED [SMAPI] Advanced Location Loader 1.4.7

Helps modders modify the in-game locations!

1. zanderb22

zanderb22 Title Not Found

Can anyone explain how to use this? What I'm doing is putting my modified greenhouse.xnb in the Locations folder and it's not working.

I made the greenhouse larger and so the warp location is in a different place. How do I change it to the new location??

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
    • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

known issue with locations added/changed by ALL, fix is in-dev but I am one guy doing a massive project, it takes time...

• SMCGB1844

SMCGB1844 Void-Bound Voyager

Hi, I am trying to use Tegos Stardew Valley Expansion and I get the error message that advanced location loader is unable to load any location mods. I have the expansion in the Advanced Location Loader file.

Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Mod is not correctly installed, follow install instructions as given for TSE.

• lambee

lambee Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hello. Can I add weapons to my custom shop by using this mod or the other mod(yours) named ShopExpander?

Thanks for your great work~ Hope you can answer.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

No, weapons are their own special type of item that neither ALL nor SE support, blame CA for having such a convoluted item system that supporting every item being added easily is pretty much impossible.

lambee likes this.
              • SMCGB1844

SMCGB1844 Void-Bound Voyager

I correctly installed the mod but locations in town from Tegos say they are already being managed

• lambee

lambee Subatomic Cosmonaut

Sry, I missed your relpy. Just see it now.
                  Thanks for answer me. I think I should just add some cookings to my shop...

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• asb5953

asb5953 Space Spelunker

I'm really not sure if this is me, or if this issue has been risen in the past...or if it's even an issue, but when I download ALL from the link you provided, it unzips with only the i18n folder which contains default.json; the AdvancedLocationLoader.dll, and the manifest.json. That's it. I had no idea what you were talking about as far as putting locations into an actual location folder and interpreted i18n as maybe some modder speak for Location. Hahaha. I'm relatively new to downloading mods for Stardew Valley AND new to the actual game, to be perfectly honest. (Side note: it's AMAZING and a temporary cure for depression. Lol.) So forgive me for sounding clueless or perhaps missing something vital, but I tried downloading it several times from the link provided and received the same results. I performed a cursory glance through this thread and haven't found a related question so figured I'd mention it. I did find the other link to the mod on github fortunately and was able to download it from there, so my problem is solved. But seriously though, did I somehow do something wrong? I extracted the files both from winrar and my windows 10 default option to see if there was an error with my winrar program, but the same files were unzipped utilizing both options. I just wanted you to know what happened with me. Hopefully I'm an anomaly, and it won't happen to everyone else.

• asb5953

asb5953 Space Spelunker

AAAAAAND It refuses to work no matter how many times I try to figure it out. I realize there was a huge update along with Framework and XnbLoader, so I updated all of those in conjunction with this, and it was a whole catastrophe and gave me a lot of grief. I couldn't begin to tell you how many errors showed up, so I gave up and didn't even save the error logs, so unfortunately, you wouldn't be able to resolve it. I'm sorry. At one point, my game crashed right at the black screen. It stated that it could not start at all and to exit, so I freaked out and deleted this mod, adjusted other things back to their original state, and no error messages. I guess this mod just wasn't meant to be for me. Le sigh.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

entoaroxFramework just got an update that will probably fix things for you.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• blabla2333

blabla2333 Void-Bound Voyager

Hey Entoarox, I have updated EF to 2.0.2 and ALL to 1.3.2 and now getting this problem with the ExtendedGreenhouse: https://log.smapi.io/aTD80QxR (Crash Log) and https://log.smapi.io/7T5AwrKc (latest log)

Falling back to EF 1.8 and ALL 1.3.0 because it worked with them until the error gets fixed :)

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• Jasperdragon

Jasperdragon Orbital Explorer

So I'm almost done modding my game with a greenhouse mod, but it keeps saying it doesn't have a manifest, but i checked and it has one...what do i do? I am a bit new to modding too.

[Advanced Location Loader] Could not find a manifest.json in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\AdvancedLocationLoader-v1.3.6\AdvancedLocationLoader\locations\JAC'd Greenhouse 1.6-739-1-6 directory, if this is intentional you can ignore this message
                            [Advanced Location Loader] Was unable to load any location mods, if you do not have any installed yet you can ignore this message

• 13akoors

13akoors Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Unless something changed with ALL, you seem to have an extra folder. Your mod location is here:

...\Stardew Valley\Mods\AdvancedLocationLoader-v1.3.6\AdvancedLocationLoader\locations\JAC'd Greenhouse 1.6-739-1-6

when it should look like this:

...\Stardew Valley\Mods\AdvancedLocationLoader\locations\JAC'd Greenhouse 1.6-739-1-6

Try eliminating the "AdvancedLocationLoader-v1.3.6" Folder by moving AdvancedLocationLoader direcly into the Mods folder, and this should fix it.

Alternatively, if this still doesn't work, does your mod have a manifest?