RELEASED [SMAPI 1.5] In-Game Cheat Menu v1.13 Beta [01-Jan-2017]

Discussion in 'Cheats' started by CJB, Mar 4, 2016.

1. mvhnexus

mvhnexus Pangalactic Porcupine

second time installing Stardew Valley made it work again. weird.

EDIT: after it started to work, i reinstalled all the retexture and mods i had before and it still works. that was really weird. why did it turn all black in the first place?

Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
    • lzlsis

lzlsis Orbital Explorer

Using "Harvest with sickle" on Sunflowers does not yield extra seeds

• Faythe

Faythe Pangalactic Porcupine

They are both made by CJB so there shouldn't be an issue with compatibility.

• noombongza

noombongza Intergalactic Tourist

thanks i just confuse about installing mod :nurunaughty:

• Ruthkhania

Ruthkhania Void-Bound Voyager

Please fix the "Harvest with sickle" . I turned off the harvest with sickle , when i try to harvest a crop it wont let me. Now the game wants me to harvest with sickle only .
            [​IMG]

• Nurio

Nurio Cosmic Narwhal

Not so much a bug as it is an inevitable 'feature' because of the way this cheat works. It sets a flag in the crop to make it 'scythe-able' and permanently changes that crop. Disabling the cheat doesn't remove the flag
              Well, then again, I'm not a developer. So maybe it is possible to revert?

• Ruthkhania

Ruthkhania Void-Bound Voyager

Oh okay, thanks for the info.

• lzlsis

lzlsis Orbital Explorer

I think if you harvest all the current Cauliflowers, and re-plant some new Cauliflowers with "Harvest with sickle" is turned off. Those new Cauliflowers then can be harvested by hands.

• Nurio

Nurio Cosmic Narwhal

Yes, you're absolutely right. I should've clarified this.
                    The flag is only set to the current crops on the field. If you plant any crops with the "Harvest with Sickle" option off (and keep that option off until harvest) they won't have that flag and can be harvested by hand

• Kramo34

Kramo34 Space Hobo

[​IMG] when i start the game all is fine my item spawner works but when i press p the game goes black screen but i can still hear sounds from the game. what do i do

Attached Files:

• Nurio

Nurio Cosmic Narwhal

Looking at these errors, perhaps update Microsoft XNA?

• Kramo34

Kramo34 Space Hobo

i did already

• Kramo34

Kramo34 Space Hobo

to whom it may concern i fixed my problem by downloading cheat menu 1.10 not 1.12

• Jigain

Jigain Phantasmal Quasar

Edited because the previous message was too snarky due to a lack of caffeine.

Update SMAPI to 0.40.0 and you'll be able to use 1.12 just fine.

• deathnoa

deathnoa Space Hobo

Hey, I'm losing a painting from the museum's reward :(
                                Is it possible to get it back ?

• Nurio

Nurio Cosmic Narwhal

I'm pretty sure CJB's Item Spawner can spawn any item back. This is the Cheat Menu. You want his other mod

• deathnoa

deathnoa Space Hobo

I'll check it soon. Thank you :DD

• Jigain

Jigain Phantasmal Quasar

While I can sympathize with poverty, having been stuck in that rut for the majority of my life, please understand that most people (perhaps not all; maybe someone will aid you) on this forum who have bought the game legitimately will not be interested in helping someone who has not paid for their copy. I will give you props for actually admitting you haven't purchased it, though, rather than trying to pretend it's a legit copy like so many others.

I would suggest the following - play Stardew Valley unmodded for now (it's not like any of us could stop you at this point even if we tried), and if you feel you like it, save up to purchase it. When you finally do, there'll be a sea of mods to explore, many many more than there are now, and we'll all be happy to welcome you.

MickFigal likes this.
                                      • Nurio

Nurio Cosmic Narwhal

Looks like you don't have the latest version of SMAPI. I would recommend getting the latest version 0.40.0
                                        Also, see if installing the .Net and XNA Framework that come with the game will work. (Unless they don't come with the pirated copy. But if they do, they should be in the _CommonRedist folder.)

MickFigal likes this.
                                        • Yondaime_Kazzy

Yondaime_Kazzy Void-Bound Voyager

Can someone help me? I torrented the game (Sorry!) and I have version 1.07. I use SMAPI 0.40.0 and I did everything what needed to happen but it didn't work. Please help!