RELEASED [SMAPI 1.5] In-Game Cheat Menu v1.13 Beta [01-Jan-2017]

Discussion in 'Cheats' started by CJB, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Do you have the latest framework distributions froms microsoft? Because what little the screenshot shows, its a system method you are missing, not something in stardew itself.

Nurio likes this.
    • chimcharfan1

chimcharfan1 Space Hobo

It was that! Thank you so much <3

• CJB

CJB Scruffy Nerf-Herder

NEW RELEASE!!!

Changelog:

v1.12 (09-Apr-2016)

- Compatibility Stardew Valley 1.07
        - Requires SMAPI 0.40.0+
        - Added cheat Durable Tackles
        - Added cheat Harvest with sickle.
        - Added changeable relationships
        - Added cheat grow tree (NumPad1)
        - Added cheat grow crops (NumPad2)
        - Fixed mouse cursor showing when disabled

• migstergames

migstergames Big Damn Hero

• CJB

CJB Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• Nurio

Nurio Cosmic Narwhal

One more mod obsolete. :p

Can these be turned off? I'd hate to accidentally press these buttons on my keyboard and have my trees/crops fully grown

• CJB

CJB Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You can change the keys to some unlikely to press. Also you have to stand next to the trees or crops for it to work.

• Nurio

Nurio Cosmic Narwhal

Oh! It grows the tree/crop right in front of you? That's something I've actually been waiting for!
              Not that I think I'll use it any time soon, but just like with the item spawner, I want to have the option should I ever need it for some reason. But I didn't like the idea of every single tree/crop growing full size overnight

• Wojtekk's

Wojtekk's Space Hobo

I found bug, when i added Qi coin by cheat then want to play in cassino, game instantly freeze

• CJB

CJB Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thats a bug in SMAPI update to SMAPI to version 0.40.0

• SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

Found an issue with instant-growing trees -- I'll grow them, but the next day, they're saplings again.

• Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

Can confirm. Fruit tree deage back to sapling hood, pines, maples, and oaks stay in the adult stage.

• Nurio

Nurio Cosmic Narwhal

Can you make it so it doesn't insta-grow crops in a 3x3 field around you? I want to be able to insta-grow a single crop in a field, should I need to in the future
                        Also, when you select "Harvest With Sickle" (it's called a Scythe in the game, by the way) and then deselect it, all planted crops still need a Scythe, despite the option being turned off. It's the same problem the HarvestWithScyte mod has

• Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

I think the scythe harvest issue has to do with the fact that it alters the properties of the planted crops, and isn't as easy to change as setting crops to full growth.

• Nurio

Nurio Cosmic Narwhal

Yeah, I read that too, but I figured it's worth reporting just in case

• Marcel0511

Marcel0511 Void-Bound Voyager

Bug?! Harvest with sickle give no XP.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
                              • Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

Not sure if it's been brought up before, but even if it has, consider this a PSA that it still happens. Do not teleport while in the bathhouse, whether you are in the pool or just bathing suit.
                                Teleporting while in the pool has you swimming AND in your swim trunks. Teleporting back to the bathhouse, going through the changing gate and then back out of it has you swimming and in your clothes. Approaching the stairs of the pool will un-submerge your character. You can then go through the gate and have your clothes and walking speed back.

• Shalnark

Shalnark Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you for the mod. May I also suggest something for the mini games in the saloon like infinite lives or powerups?

• james0019

james0019 Void-Bound Voyager

Report;
                                    Water all plants option works but the plants are still seeds or not germinating.

• Nurio

Nurio Cosmic Narwhal

Odd. I use that function all the time, and I got crops just fine