RELEASED [SMAPI 1.5] In-Game Cheat Menu v1.13 Beta [01-Jan-2017]

Discussion in 'Cheats' started by CJB, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Isaiahjm17

Isaiahjm17 Void-Bound Voyager

Just an FYI I think the Time-freeze hotkey feature is broken.. I tried using it and i'm on the new update.

• sonicboom772

sonicboom772 Intergalactic Tourist

I'm having problems using SMAPI 0.39.4 and CJB version 1.10.. it keeps giving me an error on the cmd and wont open the game. pls help

• tandpastatester

tandpastatester Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Does the added compatibility for 0.39.4 mean it's not compatible with 0.39.2 anymore? I'm using 0.39.2 and your latest version doesn't show the menu anymore when I press "P". I can't upgrade to 0.39.4 yet because some other mods aren't updated for this yet.

I'll roll back to 1.9 for now, but please let me know if it should be backwards compatible and I'm just missing something!

• bararaqsigh

bararaqsigh Void-Bound Voyager

I'm having the same issue: downloaded both 0.39.4 and 1.10, and while I can load up the game, it acts like it's completed unmodded.

• Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

Make sure you're launching the StardewModdingAPI exe, not just the vanilla game. This has instructions for making sure that it is the API loaded version running.

On my part, I get an error when I try to run in 0.39.5. Is it not forward compatible yet, or did I screw up on the install?

[22:34:02] Validating api paths...
            [22:34:02] Initializing SDV Assembly...
            [22:34:02] Injecting New SDV Version...
            [22:34:02] Starting SDV...
            [22:34:02] Patching SDV Graphics Profile...
            [22:34:02] LOADING MODS
            [22:34:02] Found Manifest: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew
            Valley\Mods\BetterRNG\manifest.json
            [22:34:02] Loading Mod DLL...
            [22:34:02] LOADED MOD: Better RNG by Zoryn - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version |
            Description: Overhauls RNG (@ C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sta
            rdew Valley\Mods\BetterRNG\BetterRNG.dll)
            [22:34:02] Failed to load mod 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sta
            rdew Valley\Mods\BetterRNG\BetterRNG.dll'. Exception details:
            System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void StardewModdingAPI.Log.Asy
            ncY(System.Object)'.
            at BetterRNG.BetterRng.Entry(Object[] objects)
            at StardewModdingAPI.Program.LoadMods()
            [22:34:02] Found Manifest: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew
            Valley\Mods\CJBCheatsMenu\manifest.json
            [22:34:02] Loading Mod DLL...
            [22:34:02] LOADED MOD: CJB Cheats Menu by CJ Bok - Version StardewModdingAPI.Ver
            sion | Description: Simple in-game cheats menu! (@ C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\
            steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\CJBCheatsMenu\CJBCheatsMenu.dll)
            [22:34:02] Failed to load mod 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sta
            rdew Valley\Mods\CJBCheatsMenu\CJBCheatsMenu.dll'. Exception details:
            System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void StardewModdingAPI.Events.
            GraphicsEvents.add_OnPreRenderEvent(System.EventHandler)'.
            at CJBCheatsMenu.CJBCheatsMenu.Entry(Object[] objects)
            at StardewModdingAPI.Program.LoadMods()

• helloiamalvin

helloiamalvin Void-Bound Voyager

Anyone know where I can download SMAPI 0.39.4? The links keep bringing me to SMAPI 0.39.2

• Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

• bararaqsigh

I followed those directions to make sure, and it still loads as if the mods aren't there; all the image mods run, just the .dll files don't.

• Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

Are all your mods in folders titled with the name of the mod, and inside the mod folder?

• bararaqsigh

I put the .dll directly into the mod folder, and that had been working for weeks; does the new SMAPI need them to be inside separate folders?

• Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

Yes. Each mod needs to have it's .dll and manifest.json files within a folder with the exact name of the mod as the title. As an example CantorsDust's TimeSpeed mod looks like this:
                      Stardew Valley >
                      Mods>
                      TimeSpeed>
                      config.json
                      manifest.json
                      TimeSpeed.dll

Config files tend to be created after the first time you run the modded game, but if you already had some made, you'll need to put them in the folder with everything else.

• bararaqsigh

I can't believe I didn't figure that out! Thank you so much, it's working now.

• Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

No problem, glad things are working for you now!

• migstergames

migstergames Big Damn Hero

Hello, Has anyone tested the new no friendship decay in the latest version 1.10? Does this also conflict with DailyFriendshipIncreaser or/and No Friendship Decay mod?

• Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

If they touch the same file, its likely they would either outright conflict from one writing over the other, or you would get the effects of both, which would probably mean more friendship gained per day.

• CJB

CJB Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I only check for values when they have dropped. So all values which are increased should be fine.

• Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

I made a ost about an error I encountered in the last page, when you have the time, can you take a look at it and let me know what I did wrong?

• Shalnark

Shalnark Void-Bound Voyager

Hi. Thank you for the mod. I'm not sure if it's just me or it has been mentioned but the little note that says time is frozen when you use the time freeze hotkey stopped appearing when I updated although as far as I can tell, the function of time itself freezing still works.

Edit: Upon further playing I noticed that the time frozen text thingy is still present but when walking through some parts of maps (like the mines), it disappears like it's being covered by the actual map itself (if that makes sense). I don't know anything about programming/modding but if it's described like in photoshop, the frozen text thing is like in a layer behind the layer where the playable area is (which is suppose to be the opposite). Some parts of the playable area are transparent which is why when you walk over to those areas you can still see graphics behind that layer (in this case the frozen text thingy) but when you move to areas where it's not, you can no longer see it.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
                                    • stunvn

stunvn Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, Can I use it with SMAPI 0.39.5 now ?

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
                                      • CJB

CJB Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Should work fine.