RELEASED [SMAPI 1.5] In-Game Cheat Menu v1.13 Beta [01-Jan-2017]

Discussion in 'Cheats' started by CJB, Mar 4, 2016.

1. kwangwaram

kwangwaram Intergalactic Tourist

upload_2016-3-25_15-13-16.png

It's still not working. When I go into The Barn and open the chest to select a tool, it's hang.. I don't know why..
    Any ideas?.. Pleaseeee TT

• CJB

CJB Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Which tool?

• kwangwaram

a milk pail.. I mean I place the chest that I craft in the barn and when I open the chest and click on it.. suddenly hang TT

Now.. Since this afternoon, I deleted my stardew valley and re-installed for four times.. and follow steps from IDED but it's still not working.. what i have to doooo UU

• CJB

CJB Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It seems like there is an issue with the milk pail item. This is not an issue which can be solved by simple reinstalling. Looks like this is een issue in your save.

• kwangwaram

I think it's not just a milk pail anymore. I just open the chest in the barn and same thing happen again UU

Attached Files:

• Rakisha

Rakisha Master Chief

Hmmmm it seems that it doesn't work with SMAPI-0.39.2.

• helloiamalvin

helloiamalvin Void-Bound Voyager

It works fine with 0.39.2, just install it properly. Instead of copying all the core files into the Mods folder, copy (or create) the folder named "CJBCheatsMenu" directly into the Mods folder instead. That should work.

• rikkugirl03

rikkugirl03 Void-Bound Voyager

IAMERROR.png
                  I have no idea what im doing wrong. i have watched the video multiple times but it still doesn't work.

• PandaSong

PandaSong Void-Bound Voyager

So I put the mod in the steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/Mods folder with the CJBCheatsMenu folder inside that. I have SMAPI 9.2 installed as well.. and every mod but this one is working. It isn't even showing up. I downgraded to SMAPI 9.1 in case that was the issue and.. it still didn't show up. Any idea of what could be the problem? SMAPI itself shows it as in the folder and it's all green and good to go.

• CJB

CJB Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• barbaraluv25

barbaraluv25 Poptop Tamer

Are you using Stardew Valley API 36.0? If you are, install 39.1 of Stardew Valley API. After that, go into your mod folder and make a new folder. Title it as CJBINGAMECHEAT and add the manifest.json and CJBingamecheat.dll into that folder. Then run that alone with no other mods. I hope I solved your problem.

• stunvn

stunvn Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you, working like charm :)

• Mirra689

Mirra689 Intergalactic Tourist

Mod keeps freezing and shutting off by itself, also deleting items in inventory when I just click on them(even non purchased products i.e. scythe and ax). I'm running the latest game version 1.06, SAMPI version 0.39.1 AND version 1.9 of this Mod. I have one other mod and it is working fine by itself I tried uninstalling this mod and reinstalling by itself still no luck plz help :(

Edit: Uninstalled the whole game and reinstalled works prefect now.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
                          • Phaota

Phaota Intergalactic Tourist

What happened to the water everything ability?

• helloiamalvin

helloiamalvin Void-Bound Voyager

It's still there, under the head of "Farm & Fishing" to the left. It's literally the first option you see under that head and it reads "Water All Fields" with a button which reads "Set" to the right. Simply click on that.

• Phaota

Phaota Intergalactic Tourist

Right after I posted that question, I found it. Meant to come back and delete the comment, but forgot. Thanks though.

• DragnHntr

DragnHntr Void-Bound Voyager

Can you please add a toggle for relationships don't decay? Sick of having to talk to everyone.

• MrHykil

MrHykil Space Hobo

Also having an error

error.png

I have NET 4.5 and I've tried with SMAPI .1 .2 and .3 at this point. Any help?

• SolsKing

SolsKing Space Spelunker

I have a minor problem with the Freeze Time function. I used to see a small box that said Time Frozen or something like that, but now I don't see any box when I choose to Freeze Time in the Cheat Menu as well as the shortcut key. The time does freeze, except the box is gone. These strings of errors appear in the console:
                                      [​IMG]

• TrulyTuuli

TrulyTuuli Poptop Tamer

Ok so I have this menu installed but I can't get it to come up now, because I tried to reset the button for it to be one of the controller buttons and when I pressed it it said none, and now it doesn't pop up. What do I do? Do I have to reinstall the the mod or is there a way to reset the default button back to p?