Slime rancher

Discussion in 'Games' started by Solar313, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Solar313

Solar313 Fat Man

Hi. I made this because I wanted to talk about Slime Rancher. Please take other content to another thread. Slime Rancher is an early access game on Steam in which you collect slimes using a "Vac pack" and put them inside of pens. After that you feed them and collect their "plorts" (poop). After you collect the plorts you can sell them. Each plort's price constantly varies, sometimes making the game insanely frustrating, or extremely fun. Thats the basics for all you people who DON'T play Slime Rancher. For the people who do know, feel free to talk about Slime Rancher!

MitKit likes this.
  2. 3rev.tsol_urenaik

3rev.tsol_urenaik Phantasmal Quasar

It actually gets boring after a while. It doesn't have that much content yet so it's too early to tell.

Also I hate gold slimes. period.

tamlen likes this.
  3. Solar313

Solar313 Fat Man

When I first played it, I'm like, "WHY CANT I CATCH YOU GOLD SLIME?"

4. Peaceful Floran

Peaceful Floran Phantasmal Quasar

Needs more slime types.

5. 3rev.tsol_urenaik

Tell me about it. It doesn't help that it instantly zips off within seconds of appearing.

That and the game world needs expansion or access, as many areas of the game is still locked and/or under construction.

6. Ainzoal

Ainzoal Ketchup Robot

because it's broken. Just hit it with something and while it zzoms off it will drop the plorts in a trail behind it

7. 3rev.tsol_urenaik

Speaking of that, another thing I'm pissed at is that you can't feed the gold plorts to other slimes either..... Annoying as heck.

8. Ainzoal

Ainzoal Ketchup Robot

Again that would be broken

9. Peaceful Floran

I wish you could cool slimes into slime stew.

10. Solar313

Solar313 Fat Man

That sounds disgusting.

I know.

I tried it. The slime dissapeared.
    Yeah

11. 3rev.tsol_urenaik

Break what? It's pathetically easy to gain money more than you need to the point you could buy everything the game has to offer... Then find yourself bored as heck.

It's wayyyy tooo early of an access.

12. Solar313

Solar313 Fat Man

And thats why I develop mods for it.

13. Peaceful Floran

Make a mod where you can cook and eat slimes.

MitKit likes this.
  14. Solar313

Solar313 Fat Man

I might, but that would be disgusting. There is probably a mod for that somewhere on the internets, so look around. I have been working on a mod including a huge map extension and fifteen new slimes, not to mention new types of food, crafting, commands, and an upgrade that allows you to capture the gold slime. Not going to be done with it for a while, so that should keep my mind of a floran eating slime stew. I am disgusted.

MitKit and Peaceful Floran like this.
  15. 3rev.tsol_urenaik

Do you something to catch the gold slimes and more importantly, something better to fight off threats like the stupid tars and aggro lagros?

16. Solar313

Solar313 Fat Man

Hmm, that could be something I could do, but as I said, I will not be done with it for a long while.

17. Ainzoal

Ainzoal Ketchup Robot

And it's even more pathetically easy if you have free acess to a cashcow like the golden slime =_= That's why it's BROKEN

18. Lone_Chosen_Dweller

Lone_Chosen_Dweller Orbital Explorer

I just use honey slimes and I get all of the money I want. I agree that it is way to easy to earn money, especially if you know what you are doing.

19. Peaceful Floran

No Escape! :nurunega:
    floran lunch.jpg

MitKit likes this.
  20. Solar313

Solar313 Fat Man

That is disgusting.

MitKit and Peaceful Floran like this.