Sleep crashing on specific file

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Diamond Dancer, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Diamond Dancer

Diamond Dancer Big Damn Hero

My game would crash every time i tried to sleep on a specific file. At first, I thought one of the mods were not updated, but I update everytime i see that a mod I use has an update. Another possibility was I had recently installed a mod and thought perhaps that was the problem, but even after deleting the file folder, where all the mod's info was stored, still came across the same issue, so I figured I would check the crash marker log...However, whenever I opened the crash marker file, it's empty. Nothing on it which scared me alot. I thought perhaps the file I was playing was corrupted and when I played a different file and went to sleep, nothing happened. Has anybody else had this happen to them or even heard of this strange phonemon? I fixed it by simply deleting the file which has been corrupted.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

If you still have that file: can you try it again, upload your SMAPI log after it happens (see instructions on that page), and share the link here? Sleep crashes aren't uncommon, since the game does a lot at that point, but it's nearly always fixable.

• Mycenia

Mycenia Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I had the same issue pop up just now. The only changes from earlier in the day being the 3 you uploaded today: TractorMod, Lookup Anything, and Content Patcher.

Here's my log: https://log.smapi.io/NzkKiC7j

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Mycenia Does it still crash if you temporarily remove Animal Husbandry and Mail Framework? If that fixes it, can you post a zip of your save files?

• Mycenia

Mycenia Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It did indeed fix it. Wasn't sure what all you needed, so I just zipped up everything in that character's save folder.

Attached Files:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Digus

Digus Spaceman Spiff

It's fixed on version 2.1.2