Skill Capstones for Multiplayer

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Mysha Tyrneadlues, May 22, 2018.

1. Mysha Tyrneadlues

Mysha Tyrneadlues Space Hobo

Lv5/Lv10 selections

Q1: Do they stack with other players?

Q2: Price adjustments, Host only or highest applied? (Example Rancher 20% increase to animal products vs no bonus)

I've noticed things like Gem Doubling/Foraging doubling is per player, so if i have it and my buddies dont, i have to go pick the berries each season/forage. so my questions are more stemm'd towards this situation, how are the buffs on the capstones being applied for selling items and such

• SpudShamer

SpudShamer Space Hobo

im not sure, but i went artisan goods line and my friend went animal products, so i handle kegs and preserves and he handles animals, so i would also be interested to know

• Asian Clark Kent

Asian Clark Kent Intergalactic Tourist

I believe it works the same as if you were playing solo. The person with the profession, say 50% more for fish, needs to throw the fish in the bin or sell them to get the 50% extra gold. If a friend sells the fish without the profession then they shouldn't be getting the extra 50% gold regardless of the fact that you or anyone on the farm has that profession. It would be kinda ridiculous if everyone got the same professions and they stacked. You'd be making a crazy amount of gold. Correct me if I'm wrong though I'm not 100% sure.