1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Show off your ships! [image heavy]

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Baleur, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Baleur

Baleur Phantasmal Quasar

Show off your ships!
    It'd be interesting to see how people decorate the interior of their ships.
    Do you follow a theme, or do you just plop down utilitarian stuff like furnaces and anvils?

[​IMG]

A hostile moon in which i could not survive more than 30 seconds before freezing to death, it did hold a base with cosmetics i salvaged!

[​IMG]

A nearby planet which was the second source of goodies, this time some Apex science facility brain jars!

[​IMG]

Returning and ready to have a nice sleep on the operating table after our loot is in order :)
    There is a cooking pot in the cockpit for those long trucking hauls, along with a chest with the captain's (yours truly) assortment of weapons and a flute i found in a Floran outpost!
    The weapons rack by the teleporter ensures the crew remembers to suit up before beaming down along with a spare brain in a jar, a memorial of a long lost friend who had a bit of a re-assembly accident..
    The crates by the cockpit door holds various seeds and exotic fruits, may contain poison. :unsure:
    I am not liable to any illnesses that result of visitors eating the ship-grown crops. Silly unfounded claims that the soil is infused by corpse-juices from the Apex in cryostasis are utterly unfounded. Bah, preposterous! :iswydt:

Last edited: Dec 5, 2013
  2. Watchful Walrus

Watchful Walrus Void-Bound Voyager

[​IMG]
    I tried to go with Avian architecture, but it's difficult when I've only found one small avian temple.

Baleur likes this.
  3. Baleur

Baleur Phantasmal Quasar

That teleporter room door is awesome. Too bad we can't place things with finer control to get them to line up properly.

4. Dubimus

Dubimus Aquatic Astronaut

[​IMG]

Just the basics: fridge, oven, Glitch Bill Shakespeare, etc.

Also went Avian for some reason, got the name Sunnibbler on a random. I guess that makes me Moonbiter's archnemesis.

5. uebertreibear

uebertreibear Master Chief

My Monkey Ship :D (Yes, im a hoarder)

[​IMG]

6. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

How does into screenshot and post screenshot?

7. StudentEternal

StudentEternal Tentacle Wrangler

I feel a little dim, it didn't even occur to me to build in my ship!

8. blazenarm

blazenarm Space Spelunker

A good rest after a long fight with a big ol' boss. (The third one.)

(I also random'd the name Moonbiter, and me and Ueber think alike apparently)

The Apex is a Tool Merchant from a Tool Merchant Spawner I found in some Floran village. He sells Flares, Rope, and Bombs. It's adorable how he jumps around manically trying to get out. But he's here with me forever. Or until the first character wipe.

[​IMG]

killpay likes this.
  9. Baleur

Baleur Phantasmal Quasar

What the SHIT are those gizmos and doo-hickeys below your furnace and cooking table?
    Higher tech crafting stations? I still havent defeated the UFO, partly because i've found amazing melee weapons but still not a single gun, even after slaughtering an entire Apex village with sniper guards, none of them dropped a gun :(

10. Eilyre

Eilyre Poptop Tamer

I think I finished the game now.. Wish you could make blocks out of the higher level mineral bars though.

Also, missing the ability to make ceiling light sources, tables etc. with bars and other stuff.

Ships are too small though, I want a way to upgrade their size, also customize them.

The first set of doors is connected to the eye scanner, the second set (before the fuel tank) is connected to the panel, that's currently active. (If I deactivated it, the doors would come up)

[​IMG]

killpay and mario3585 like this.
  11. blazenarm

blazenarm Space Spelunker

It didn't even occur to me to stack the metalworking station on the furnace, that's a good space saver. However, having a wooden crafting table and anvil is completely redundant, the robotic crafting table and metalworking station retain all the recipes from their previous versions.

12. Franklin0

Franklin0 Star Wrangler

[​IMG]

"research/lab ship"

Baleur likes this.
  13. Shypa

Shypa Title Not Found

[​IMG]

Baleur likes this.
  14. kelzarian

kelzarian Orbital Explorer

Hey Ellyre, how did you connect the hand scanner to the doors?

15. LunaCee

LunaCee Void-Bound Voyager

16. Chouginga

Chouginga Void-Bound Voyager

17. MGR4

MGR4 Master Chief

18. Lascivar

Lascivar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[​IMG]

^^

I can't remember if it's the T2 or T3 boss that you need to kill, but after you use one of the upgrades from them to unlock the new gear, there's a wiring tool available.

Ajear, killpay and Baleur like this.
  19. Illusive Man

Illusive Man Subatomic Cosmonaut

A nice Floran Research lab ship. Most Floran just Ssstab Hunt Kiilll, But Green-Leaf wanted more, so he set up his own lab ship out of parts stolen from a robot dungeon.
    [​IMG]
    http://imgur.com/fAkYjOg

20. Geranguas

Geranguas Master Chief

[​IMG]
    Might add/adjust later, but I'm content for now.

Baleur likes this.