Building/Ship Show off your house :D

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by TheVulcanKId, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Ubadude

Ubadude Void-Bound Voyager

WOW!!!
    ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!!
    Would love to see some detailed areas...

2. Nimeni

Nimeni Big Damn Hero

This...is.....I can't find the words.
    Really impressive. Just out of curiosity, how much time did you put into this?

3. Hydromancerx

Hydromancerx Big Damn Hero

castle2.jpg

So I took over a Glitch Castle and have been remodeling and redecorating it to have a more purposeful layout. There is also a 2nd castle on the planet so I plan to deconstruct it and add on to my castle such as adding a dungeon underground. Note its not fully furnished yet and some mod items did not show up in Starbounded such as the bunk beds in the barracks and the chickens and goat in the stables.

4. Muffin142

Muffin142 Void-Bound Voyager

What a beautiful town! May I ask where you found those cherry-blossom-like trees? If you remember of course. Just been looking for some.

5. Hydromancerx

apexcity.jpg

So I messed around with the base in a box mod and grabbed some buildings from another planet. I tried to place them but forgot which one was which. Thus leading to a crazy layout. I placed some labs underground but sadly some of them got messed up when rebuilding it. I may try this again with other buildings I find and then make sure I spread them out a bit. Note this is just to the right of the castle I posted above.

Hawk Novablast likes this.
  6. extremist

extremist Existential Complex

@Hydromancerx Wow! Looks awesome, love how you changed up the glitch castle a bit.. And the apex kinda complex looks great too :DD

7. Hydromancerx

horsecart.jpg
    My little horse cart. Too bad there are no round wheels.

8. Hawk Novablast

Hawk Novablast Black Hole Surfer

I assume the horse is modded in?

9. Hydromancerx

Yup from this mod.

10. Karismon

Karismon Void-Bound Voyager

How do you take images of the entire base? Mine's way too large to SS. Here's the top floor.

Edit: Can't seem to get it to appear in starbounded, it's built on a friend's server.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 27, 2014
  11. Mallacor

Mallacor Great Scott!

Home is where the <3 is.

Karismon, go to options then scroll to the far left under Zoom Level. Should show x2 zoom.

12. Karismon

Well I still can't get all of it, but the most important parts are here. The place is still being furnished.

Throne Room, with the trophy room below and kitchen above
    [​IMG]

The entrance, with a not-yet complete chess set.
    [​IMG]

The terrarium, still WIP
    [​IMG]

And the royal bedroom at the very top. also the roof garden, computer room and war room.
    [​IMG]

13. BroScale

BroScale Subatomic Cosmonaut

[​IMG]
    and hell theres more to be built

SirKaldar likes this.
  14. Karismon

I got the world file from my friend, here's the whole thing. The thingy on top is a satellite dish but starbounded cut half the dish off for whatever reason. Had to tear down many castles; invaded many worlds and destroyed civilizations, turned their cities into my grand ballroom :D
    [​IMG]

15. Hydromancerx

Ok this is driving me nuts but I swear in this thread or another thread like this I saw a custom built village that had a sawmill in it. All I could find is this. However that's not what I am looking for.

Does anyone know where I can find a screenshot of of Sawmill building? Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I think it had a little log flume with it too.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2014
  16. Shordan

Shordan Aquatic Astronaut

I believe the sawmill is a saw trap above a crafting table.

17. extremist

extremist Existential Complex

There are sometimes random little houses with a glitch priest and a chest, plus 3 of those sawmills on the celling.
    They're not exactly rare but kind of hard to find when you look only for them.

18. BroScale

BroScale Subatomic Cosmonaut

share a link of the true big picture please

19. Hydromancerx

Yes I know that, but someone built an actual sawmill building using the saw trap, logs and other stuff to look like an actual sawmill. I am trying to find the picture of it.

Yes I know those. This was a picture posted on the forum with a large village-like base. One of the buildings had a sawmill building that used those saw traps as well as logs. Similar to this picture.

20. Karismon

Dunno what you mean, that's as close as I can get and still image the whole thing.