Building/Ship Show off your house :D

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by TheVulcanKId, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Sporkell

Sporkell Aquatic Astronaut

My first home was destroyed by meteores. But this is the very beginnings of my second home. I still have a lot of my stuff still on my ship. I plan to expand it much more than it is. And make it look nicer.

Home 2.png Home 1.png

2. Hawk Novablast

Hawk Novablast Black Hole Surfer

My base is currently a WIP, I found a planet almost EXACTLY like Earth (it even snows!), and I'm currently constructing a USCM Bunker, and I plan to make a Human settlement when I'm finished, along with a greenhouse.

Lodden and NevaR like this.
  3. SirLapin

SirLapin Void-Bound Voyager

Here is mine!
    I wanted to build some kind of high-tech citadel for all my characters. I used some mods to get access to the neon signs. Because they are preeeeetty.
    So yeah, Two entrance towers, an arcade, some appartments, the main tower with the underground crafting and storage base, the mall and the nightclub.

[​IMG]

It is not completely finished yet.

4. Hawk Novablast

Wow, that's pretty awesome.

5. Trandor

Trandor Void-Bound Voyager

This is the house that I built on the ground, just for the fun of it.
    [​IMG]

But actually, what I was really building was this insanely huge space station. Hovering above that planet (planet, not asteroid field).
    Here you have 140 screen shots stitched together, the image is 1:4 ratio, otherwise it would be too huge to upload. :D
    [​IMG]

I just finished building, used a block spawner to get the materials for the station, otherwise this would have been nearly impossible to accomplish.

Currently I am thinking about what to fill it with. So if you have have any ideas I'm still looking for inspiration. Also: If you want this planet, drop me a pm and I'll send you the file. :)
    It is a extremely tiny Grassland planet in the Gamma sector, spawn is right next to an avian village.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2014
  6. EgyptSynapse

EgyptSynapse Gotta Catch 'em All! Mk.2

I tried to get a theme of variety in mine, with different levels being different themes. I just have 3 levels right now, and the top one is a Glitch Castle theme. And yes, my character is a pink-haired girl Floran named KissyLeaf. Starbound House 1.png

Mequiadore likes this.
  7. 121derp121

121derp121 Seal Broken

Holly crap both of those are awesome, you got mad skills...

Trandor likes this.
  8. Coldblood

Coldblood Yeah, You!

Beautiful house.
    How did you get the water in the well?

9. Trandor

Trandor Void-Bound Voyager

With the Mod Creative Mode

10. Tregnaw

Tregnaw Seal Broken

Lol thank you a lot! Might be the first good looking house I have made xD

And what this guy said. The mod gives you a water gun so I used that to add water.

11. NomekSan

NomekSan Void-Bound Voyager

This is really great. I can definetely see a hangar section on the right but there is not really sth. to put in at the moment I think except for an X-Wing made of blocks :D
    The room above the top map looks like a conference room or sth like this (there should be a giant monitor). Hmm .. you already got farming sections on the top, I guess bottom left is a storage section?
    Don't really have an idea for the 3 long sections above, maybe some kind of huge laboratory with low insanity experiments in level 1 (e.g. :lolwut:) and crazy mad insanity experiments in level 3 ( e.g. :saywhat::zombie::boo:)

What I miss is a big glass dome for trees which is someway connected to the whole station for oxygen supply.
    What I can't accept is the meteroid infested sections. You can't have dirty rocks in your shiny space station! :lod:

In summary: really awesome! I also like the maps, nice detail.

12. GOKOP

GOKOP Big Damn Hero

You can also use spawnable items pack mod, it works on multiplayer. ;)

13. Ludvyse

Ludvyse Orbital Explorer

This is my first house :3
    Actually Need more decorations. (Especially bathroom)
    [​IMG]

And the Batcave.
    [​IMG]

Is really hard found Titanium Panel, so I added some steel blocks.

14. halesy

halesy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

FIRST HOME  STARBOUND.png
    I've only had the game a few hours, i know its not the best

Ludvyse and Breakout like this.
  15. MindExplorer

MindExplorer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

2nd_Home_Full_02.jpg
    Nothing too fancy, my huge teapot. hehehe
    It's more "designed" after functionality than originality, like some other cool homes shown here. ;)

Oh, and I have cut quite a lot between my "base" and my dining room in the sky. It's 2 times higher above ground than an Avian airship, for those interested.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2014
  16. Hawk Novablast

Wow, pretty awesome

17. greenman

greenman Spaceman Spiff

nice. I'm totally going to build some morphball tunnels now :D

18. Hawk Novablast

I'm not settling down until the universe is finalized. Say hello to my trusty ship, the USS Liopleurodon, and my good friend and trusty copilot, Thor Koidinson.

[​IMG]

19. Pixelstomp

Pixelstomp Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Somewhere hidden in the universe, a lone Glitch space-hobo creates his home.
    [​IMG]

Unknown to other space-hobos, the "trash chute" next to his home is the entrance to his underground Hobo-Cave!

[​IMG]

20. Mauzel

Mauzel Void-Bound Voyager

[​IMG]

My wintery habitat, which I'll populate eventually, now that I've done murdering my crew to get the perfect humans aboard (talk about eugenics ;p)

A main biodome for the agricultural and outside contacts, a residential district underground... and lets not forget the security checks - as per the tradition here in the US, even with a wonderful x-ray machine. I hope the USCM don't mind me gouging out 3 of their bases for the concrete, for some reason, with all the technical advancements, I can't even mix my own concrete ;p.

p.s. Technically still a work in progress, eventually will expand through the other unexcavated biodome doors and into the mountains for the "unethical" research labs and the loads of lockers I'll need to store my stuff.