Building/Ship Show off your house :D

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by TheVulcanKId, Dec 5, 2013.

1. wertandrew

wertandrew Void-Bound Voyager

A little too exaggerated, but this is my first house. [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
    Tleno likes this.
  2. Itami

Itami Star Wrangler

that looks really comfy :D
    i have no room for furniture at all because i have to fit all the crafting devices and storage containers in it xD

Nef_123 and wertandrew like this.
  3. reidisawesome

reidisawesome Void-Bound Voyager

well this isn't actually my first but here it is 2014-02-13_00001.jpg

DWAlpha likes this.
  4. DWAlpha

DWAlpha Pangalactic Porcupine

Looks like you had fun with the skyrails. does your character zip about jumping from rail to rail like he's in the middle of a running battle on Bioshock Infinate? :p

5. Cobalt01

Cobalt01 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Thought I'd show off my house before it burns down...
    Strawhouse.jpg

6. BurntPhoenix

BurntPhoenix Industrial Terraformer

What if a big wolf comes and blows it down?

7. NevaR

NevaR Void-Bound Voyager

Here we go, Shelleens home base. Still a huge wip, but it's slowly gettng somewhere ^^

[​IMG]

The little house with the hole in its roof is actually the landing point when you beam down from your ship :D I started with only the little wooden house, the tent and pile of crates (I leveled a mountain to get that nice plateau) and, over time, added to it. First the fields for crops, later the beaming station and the (still unfinished) underground complex. Today I built the kitchen (note my very own personal chef :D) and dining room and also extended my plateau so the beaming house would be on the same level as the tent and stuff and so I could hide the entrance to the underground complex in a cave (before, the beaming point was where the cave now is).

Last edited: Feb 15, 2014
    Psychicgammarays likes this.
  8. Axmedio

Axmedio Space Hobo

Small base in tundra. Just a place to relax. =)
    211820_2014-02-15_00007.png

Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
  9. Hausmeierkarl

Hausmeierkarl Void-Bound Voyager

[​IMG]

This is supposed to be a simple, small Hylotl retreat with a science lab beneath the lake.
    I manually added the already included Hylotl items and made them craftable. Along with some materials. Other than that, I used these fantastic mods: Sacred Hylotl Tree , Rise of the Hylotl and OKEA Kiosk

By the way, If you want a nice looking ship that fits for Hylotl, you can try the Retro Futuristic Ship, which is often overlooked.

Psychicgammarays and Beatrice like this.
  10. zbugni

zbugni Seal Broken

This is a temple I made with my human character. Sorry, the image isn't pieced together very well, but you get the idea.
    temple.png

Psychicgammarays and aldrig like this.
  11. 121derp121

121derp121 Seal Broken

Big noob question- How do you make the background wood, and break the background

By background I mean like the blocks that you can't hit like when your underground the background is stone and the background of the houses some of you posted has wood backgrounds

12. NevaR

NevaR Void-Bound Voyager

Use the right mouse button ;) Placing them the same.

13. The-Seven-Worlds

The-Seven-Worlds Zero Gravity Genie

You might want to right click any back ground block you wish to pick up/remove.

My house kinda lacks of originality, but it's cozy. And has lots of chests. xD

Attached Files:

14. NomekSan

NomekSan Void-Bound Voyager

Sooo, brain in a jar for dinner I suppose? :lod:

NevaR likes this.
  15. SweFox

SweFox Guest

My simple house.

[​IMG]

___MeRliN___ and Hawk Novablast like this.
  16. The-Seven-Worlds

The-Seven-Worlds Zero Gravity Genie

Issss pickled brain of apemen, found in apemen facilitiesssss. Isss only for eyessss, no touching. xD

17. 121derp121

121derp121 Seal Broken

Thank you! :D

NevaR likes this.
  18. 121derp121

121derp121 Seal Broken

My house
    Starbound House.PNG

Banana! lol I laughed when I found that poster

mymagicjohnson likes this.
  19. Tregnaw

Tregnaw Seal Broken

This is My Fabulous Vacation Home xD[​IMG]

NevaR likes this.
  20. SoldierMorty

SoldierMorty Big Damn Hero

Eventually, once planet wipes stop or stop well enough, I'll make the real base I intended to when Starbound's beta came out. All these bases I've made so far are simply Redhawk outposts, but each of them are just as important as the main HQ! The peeps of this planet needed to work pretty hard because their location was rather stubborn, but they managed. Yay bridges and skyrails!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

NevaR likes this.