Building/Ship Show off your house :D

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by TheVulcanKId, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Ulfgar

Ulfgar Void-Bound Voyager

My lil tree house :>

[​IMG]

2. Kierran

Kierran Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The lil' airship looks damn cool. Great job :)

Kajazu likes this.
  3. WeAreFictional

WeAreFictional Void-Bound Voyager

My wife and I made a Trojan Horse over Chinese New Year weekend. Its the year of the wooden horse, so a trojan horse seems apt enough. :)
    [​IMG]

4. Richtor

Richtor Subatomic Cosmonaut

Love these designs! Anyone else try panning about when looking at them? >.<

5. zwanglos

zwanglos Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Farm design. That glitch sits there all day and watches the Currentcorn grow.

[​IMG]

And also my town wall / perimeter defense (simply serves to keep my townsfolk from wandering off xD. A small church to the left:

[​IMG]

ODST 4900 and Macish like this.
  6. Macish

Macish Void-Bound Voyager

the farm building almost looks like some automatic harvesting/growing/fertilising machine :p Simple but stylish ;)

zwanglos likes this.
  7. sankto

sankto Pangalactic Porcupine

I've extended and improved my house!

It now feature automated doors all around, turrets outside, alarms, an honest to goodness command center with actually useful computers (one activate the turrets, another activate all alarms, the others are placeholders), and a shooting range :

(Note : Not pictured : the 7 alarms i added around the station, a bit later. It's positively deafening when they're all activated, heh)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ytterbium_70 and Tleno like this.
  8. zwanglos

Patchwork-shot of my home. Turned what was originally just some perimeter walls (the wood-in-stone towers) into the outer walls of a small palace. Uses Small Stone Brick in the turrets, Heavy Stone Brick in the foundation, Dark Smooth Stone for the Palace floor/walls, and Smooth Stone Brick on the palace back walls. All more or less painted white.

(I used to have a doctor that lived in that small office on the bottom left. He mysteriously vanished, as do a lot of my NPCs :( So I will carve that office up and start building a proper town of sorts at the bottom of the turret there.)

Probably going to capitalize some of that hill-space below the palace, maybe build a giant library or cellar or something.

The palace area needs a lot more interior decoration, I know. Just working with what I have right now :x

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
  9. Mercury05

Mercury05 Poptop Tamer

The beginnings of my asteroid complex. Hard to find a good set of rocks right near the beam down point, since I want to have a lot of ore visible. There's no way (that I know of) to put it back in the ground, so leaving it there makes for a cool First Directive kind of look.

[​IMG]

Pilzner likes this.
  10. ___MeRliN___

___MeRliN___ Guest

Way better designs then my boring, laggy Omegacorp Tower, probaly going to adapt some of your ideas for my purposes ^^

11. sankto

sankto Pangalactic Porcupine

Just a reminder, when you make screenshots, you can remove the UI by pressing F1.

12. Kajazu

Kajazu Aquatic Astronaut

[​IMG]
    Just made myself a new spaceship. Her name is Steammary.

13. Kajazu

Kajazu Aquatic Astronaut

[​IMG]
    My newest steam-project.

14. Krikke93

Krikke93 Space Hobo

^ Wow, that one is amazing.

Though I already posted this one in the introduce yourself thread, I'm still going to put my house here :)

[​IMG]

15. NomekSan

NomekSan Void-Bound Voyager

Here is my little Home on my Spawn Planet. It is very small now but since my Planet is incredibly tiny too, I plan to build a death star sometime. :yoda:
    [​IMG]

Who is the little guy at the deck?

skulledrebel likes this.
  16. zwanglos

Farm 2.0, now featuring gratuitous underground mushrooms.

[​IMG]

Top-left is an old perimeter wall with outside pressure sensor for opening the door once you jump off the skyrail. Keeps the NPCs in.

Mequiadore and skulledrebel like this.
  17. GOKOP

GOKOP Big Damn Hero

So, I am building a hell... this is how it looks:
    [​IMG]

18. greenman

greenman Spaceman Spiff

I like the way you handled your smokestacks. Have you thought about a basement? You could have furnaces down there that connect all the way up to the smokestacks.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
    Crunkz likes this.
  19. GOKOP

GOKOP Big Damn Hero

What? I don't have any smokestacks...

greenman likes this.
  20. NomekSan

NomekSan Void-Bound Voyager

Think this was related to Kajzus build.