Building/Ship Show off your house :D

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by TheVulcanKId, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Zourin

Zourin Void-Bound Voyager

You do know that nano-stoves have an absolutely huge heat radius? you probably shouldn't need all those campfires ;p

just sayin'.. you're making your tree work too hard making O2 :)

2. BurntPhoenix

BurntPhoenix Industrial Terraformer

reminds me of Sandy's house from spongebob, except in space

edit: i just realized your name is sandy. What you have done. I see it.

3. Tleno

Tleno Spaceman Spiff

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

mkremins likes this.
  4. Sssandy

Sssandy Poptop Tamer

(google google google)
    Oh crap I need new name new eyes and a new brain (c)

Heh, no, I don't. Contemplating farming penguins now lol.

5. Pilzner

Pilzner Aquatic Astronaut

My little dragon temple :gooby:

jpn.jpg

DeadFingers, Risukage, Falco! and 8 others like this.
  6. Tleno

Tleno Spaceman Spiff

Jackie2581 and Hawk Novablast like this.
  7. Pilzner

Not finished yet, I've done it fast and without materials I really need to make it look good, but i hope to update it as soon as i collect my treasures and put them in :badpokerface:

Tleno likes this.
  8. sankto

sankto Pangalactic Porcupine

Well that's my furious base, first picture is my entrance and a portion of my farm, second is my actual base :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm obviously not done with it and will expand as i see fit. :)

BlasphemyX, Tleno and TheFloranChef like this.
  9. Penchant

Penchant Space Hobo

Here's mine. I based in on the Wallace Monument near Stirling.

[​IMG]

Freedom! Ye can take our lives but ye cannae take our pictsels!

Except when I die and I lose 25% of them...

Risukage, Breakout and BlasphemyX like this.
  10. Pilzner

11. Tleno

Tleno Spaceman Spiff

Jackie2581 likes this.
  12. Nalano

Nalano Big Damn Hero

So I was looking for a planet with an Avian village so I could get cheap eats for the sort of things I know how to make. Once I located such a place, I immediately set out making my home base.

[​IMG]

I then connected that village via elevated rail.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This task completed, I then set upon circumnavigating the globe. Lo behold, however, this planet has not one but TWO Avian villages! A mere elevated line would not do! This deserved further attention.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Nalano Unified Transit System (NUTS for short) is proceeding apace.

DeadFingers, Risukage, Walfan and 7 others like this.
  13. Contra_Element

Contra_Element Tentacle Wrangler

I'm still newbin' it up :3 but I like little houses anyway. I'm really impressed by everyone, though :3 I managed to snap this of my last place before I lost my character to permadeth.

My first house~ (or at least the first one I've had the time to make into a house)
    and that's the start of an Avian city off to the left; I decided to honor their friendliness through my architecture~
    2014-01-29_00001.jpg

BlasphemyX, sankto and Tleno like this.
  14. LizardPL

LizardPL Void-Bound Voyager

[​IMG]
    I found Apex "hospital" or something like this just next to my spawn point. I though "well, why build own house if I can take over someone's else?" And so I did. I killed occupator of building. (well... it was his fault! he started shooting at me!) Then I started thinking, what could I do, to customise this building. After many hours of playing i managed to expand basement, create workshop and kind of warehouse. Ground floor wasn't enough so i've built first and second (I always dreamt of bedroom with bathroom and kitchen-living/dining room above it) and have stolen some furniture just to place in rooms. Plain ground around looked boring so i searched the universe for seeds of different trees. (I really enjoy creating my own forests, custom two-species forests can get boring too soon ;) )

And so it is: base on my home planet, not as impressive as some buildings i saw in this topic, but still cosy, handy and useful :)
    Watching spark rain at night while sitting in the dining/living room is kinda cool. :)

BlasphemyX and aldrig like this.
  15. Diodoron

Diodoron Void-Bound Voyager

After a giant meteor destroyed half my newly build house I rebuild it like this so far. (...and hope the anti-meteor-destruction-mod really works ;))

Attached Files:

LizardPL likes this.
  16. Mankyr

Mankyr Tentacle Wrangler

I think I've found a big gun... or maybe it's my house ? Still don't know ;)

Sniper.png

17. Pilzner

Update of my little temple :
    dtemple333.jpg

18. Ashrak

Ashrak Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm working on my very own death star (your worlds will no longer be safe!). Is there an special option for this giant screenshots?

Attached Files:

BlasphemyX likes this.
  19. LordPhobos

LordPhobos Scruffy Nerf-Herder

My home before I found a better galaxy, I've got a much bigger samurai castle with a similar theme going, deep underwater (beneath both of them) there's a cavern leading to an airlock, which then leads to a large secret lab.

Attached Files:

DeadFingers, Pilzner, Diodon and 3 others like this.
  20. Lutheran

Lutheran Poptop Tamer

woooow i saw really awesome screenshots of houses.. i'm still gathering resources never started building anything.
    Got abit inspiration keep up the good work guys!!

Luth

BlasphemyX and Diodoron like this.