Building/Ship Show off your house :D

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by TheVulcanKId, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Doctor Devil

Doctor Devil Big Damn Hero

Welp - since the wipe's nearly here, here's mine. Gonna probably build something better after the wipe.
    [​IMG]

2. StarScorcher

StarScorcher Void-Bound Voyager

Nothing wrong with humans, but they're awfully boring. I constantly feel like I'm playing terraria with a crap ton of mods installed. I've never installed my own though, this was on my friends computer. I'm hardcore vanilla ;)

3. StarScorcher

How do you get by with that little storage? I had heaps of chests and other storage units all full to the brim before my ship/character were wiped. I have created a new one in an effort to recreate the previous ship's interior design and get back to my old position, so far it's going well, but how do you use so little storage like that?

4. StarScorcher

How do farms work>

5. Nalano

Nalano Big Damn Hero

Everywhere. They work everywhere.

6. Noobverest

Noobverest Scruffy Nerf-Herder

you use dirt

use a hoe and tile the dirt

plant seed

press E on plant

pray for more seeds and repeat

7. Bamoose

Bamoose Aquatic Astronaut

How do you transfer water so high up? I had a bath built but only because it was next to a natural body of water and i made a small tunnel to fill the tub.

8. Darkestra

Darkestra Void-Bound Voyager

My Lave home c:
    [​IMG]

9. Tleno

Tleno Spaceman Spiff

Hot hot hot!

10. Doctor Devil

Doctor Devil Big Damn Hero

You can do two things:
    1. Wait for a storm to fill the pool before building the roof over it
    2. Use a water gun

11. Albin Xavier

Albin Xavier Phantasmal Quasar

Would you know the coordinates?

12. Stoaser

Stoaser Void-Bound Voyager

This was my glitch themed house until I accidently deleted my safe files..
    [​IMG]

zwanglos and Tleno like this.
  13. Risukage

Risukage Giant Laser Beams

Yup, it's found at Delta Beeblebrox 5791 II x=25618070, y=-24724512.

Albin Xavier likes this.
  14. Not Legato

Not Legato Tentacle Wrangler

[​IMG]

I made this horrific clusterfuck. It's pretty neat, though the saw blades are extremely loud.
    ...I did already remove the electric traps on the walls because of that reason ;D

Also, oddly enough my slot #1 is empty because my golden pickaxe just suddenly disappeared.
    Very inconvenient haha, gotta say that hindered my adventuring around a little!

(Additionally, this is my first post. Very glorious, not to mention fantastic.)

Albin Xavier likes this.
  15. aldrig

aldrig Poptop Tamer

Frak the wipe. It’s never coming and I have absolutely nothing to do. So I modified and expanded my arctic expedition I posted earlier. The planet had heavy rain which I used to fill two caverns. I mainly let the environment decide how and where the structures would be placed (if that makes sense…), it kinda made the building process a tad bit more fun and better looking.

Missing a lot of details which I would have wanted to place out but couldn’t be arsed searching for. Also wanted to dig down to create som larger caverns and living quarters/farms. So it’s a WIP which won’t be finished.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 25, 2014
  16. aldrig

aldrig Poptop Tamer

And this is me gathering water... Am I imagining things or is it impossible to gather water if the "pools" are too large? I tried using one large pool but it never managed to gather water, unless I wanted to wait forever. The fastest way was to build many small pools like in the picture, it only took lika a dozen of storms to fill one of the larger caverns.

[​IMG]

17. ItalKid

ItalKid Space Spelunker

I love this. It's like you're an Anti-Hylotl. You have their home style and decorations, but you live in magma instead of water.

Sarasweet1 and Darkestra like this.
  18. Darkestra

Darkestra Void-Bound Voyager

omg somebody got it xD

19. Chrono Crow

Chrono Crow Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Angry Koala Base.jpg <-- le thumbnail

My modest little base. I made a youtube vid of all my builds and stuff just because I wanted to document it before it got wiped. :ssssssssss: Everyone has such nice houses...

Corvas and TheFloranChef like this.
  20. Sssandy

Sssandy Poptop Tamer

Floran asteroid base.

Below is a desert planet, with lots of sand for glass production.
    The rocks are not connected in any way. Flypaths are marked with beacons.

base.png tree.png pines.png farm.png

Attached Files: