Building/Ship Show off your house :D

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by TheVulcanKId, Dec 5, 2013.

1. rockzor

rockzor Aquatic Astronaut

I may have gone overboard with a wipe coming at some point but oh well...

Attached Files:

• home.jpg
      home.jpg
      File size:
      631.2 KB
      Views:
  2. Sworm

Sworm Aquatic Astronaut

YOU, SIR, ARE INSANE!

StarScorcher likes this.
  3. kenata

kenata Starship Captain

Finally got my entrance painted. Screen Shot 2014-01-05 at 5.15.03 PM.png

SirKaldar, Doctor Devil and Tleno like this.
  4. Kara G

Kara G Phantasmal Quasar

Here are three pictures of the giant house I made on our server. =-)

[​IMG]

Santa is going for a dive!
    [​IMG]

The underground skyrail tunnel goes around the entire planet and through our avian museum too.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 6, 2014
  5. Ivar dark

Ivar dark Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It's not really my house. Likely house that I built for a doctor Floran. But I still lazy to build anything else.
    [​IMG]

SirKaldar likes this.
  6. rastam

rastam Aquatic Astronaut

2014-01-06_00001.jpg 2014-01-04_00002.jpg Guard tower

SirKaldar and Albin Xavier like this.
  7. mapsy

mapsy Space Spelunker

This is my latest house, and the on i will rebuild after the final wipe. Hope you guys enjoy it. [​IMG]

8. Wasted

Wasted Void-Bound Voyager

Was a old player ship i had 211820_screenshots_2013-12-22_00001.jpg
    Which lead to me making a giant floating church in space with a snowy forest and ice fishing 211820_screenshots_2013-12-29_00001.jpg

9. Tleno

Tleno Spaceman Spiff

Mine is... rather small.
    [​IMG]

SirKaldar and GOKOP like this.
  10. doc Chicken

doc Chicken Void-Bound Voyager

"Bite my shiny metal Ass! that is sick!"

SirKaldar likes this.
  11. Crypt_210

Crypt_210 Big Damn Hero

best house ever

12. Crypt_210

Crypt_210 Big Damn Hero

2014-01-07_00005.jpg
    i am quite a large fan of the portable spaceship base just with that corn didn't look so dorky and grew in front of he light

SirKaldar likes this.
  13. SinR

SinR Subatomic Cosmonaut

My moonbase I made in my spare time between queues in World of Warcraft. Nothing really spectacular, but I had fun making it.

When/If the wipe comes I'll miss my Plant Fiber trees I have on the right hand side.

Attached Files:

14. Ivar dark

Ivar dark Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Slowly build. 'm Really infuriates wire buggy and for some reason part of the relations between the objects is lost. For example I can not get to work the pressure plate near the left-most door on the first picture. Whenever I go away and connections of between the plate and the door disappears.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. Archeus9

Archeus9 Void-Bound Voyager

Remember meeeee! *flame* Remember me!

SirKaldar, eddyjay and mapsy like this.
  16. Zourin

Zourin Void-Bound Voyager

Here we go..

Home base itself, and the farm next door(recently upgraded to full metal structure)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

SirKaldar, Pilzner, zwanglos and 2 others like this.
  17. Tleno

Tleno Spaceman Spiff

So... this is just the farm, right?

18. Zourin

Zourin Void-Bound Voyager

The second image, yes. Rather than have to terraform larger tracts of land, I opted instead to build vertically. The 'first floor' is reserved mostly for vegetable and seedling storage, colored dirt storage, and saplings. I kinda ran out of space in the tech basement, so I threw the wiring station and later the Pet station into first floor of the farm tower.

The first image is 'home sweet home', which you can tell by the original wood structures, as well as the brick/metal expansions (although the tech basement was originally stone, but later upgraded). The metal area immediately to my left is the warp-in.. and the cut-out blocks at eye level make it possible to warp-out without going outside. The two structures are connected by a courtyard (you can see the fence walling in both pictures). They're about a full screen and a half apart due to terraforming constraints and I wanted two seperate buildings.

All the turrets are supposed to be wired into the security room to the right of the metalworks station and tech chests, but the wiring keeps breaking for the time being (looking forward to when that gets patched). The 'OR' switches in the farm tower and upstairs are good indicators to see if the turrets are turned on or not at a glance.

What will be fun will be 'upgrading' the home to a more futuristic style rather than the current cobbling of tech levels. all of the containers, including the storage basement, have stuff in them (a lot of them 'liberated' set pieces from all the glitch castles and avian temples)

Last edited: Jan 10, 2014
    Tleno likes this.
  19. Mckeviin

Mckeviin Void-Bound Voyager

Here's mine, Nothing special. I like underground houses :p BTW it's a work in progress

Made some changes cus i'm the Floran race. Still work in

Edits again:
    Plus i added a big tree :p
    2014-01-23_00003.jpg 2014-01-23_00002.jpg 2014-01-23_00001.jpg

Last edited: Jan 22, 2014
    SirKaldar and Risukage like this.
  20. Fammia

Fammia Subatomic Cosmonaut

[​IMG]

I took over a ship and planted myself in it.