Chat share a story about bitcoin

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kaldeqca, Feb 9, 2018.

1. kaldeqca

kaldeqca Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Last day i was talking about bitcoin mining with my friend (coworker)
    me: you know what bro .those miner are making tons of bucks every single day.
    my friend; yea i knew that:nuruhappy:
    me: actually i mined a few bitcoins when i was in collage i sold them for 5 dollar each!!!!!:nurusad:
    my friend; what a tragedy dude......
    all of sudden my boss came in:nuruneutral:
    boss: i didn't know you were a miner...
    me: not really though..
    boss: i was a miner too
    me: ohhh? how many coins you mined.:nurucool:
    boss: i had almost 500 bitcoins.:nurunaughty:
    me: holy crap(sh**) bro :nuruhype:
    my friend Do you still have those:nurusick:
    boss: of course if i still have those .why i am still here anyway..:nurusad:
    me: did you sale them:nuruhappy:
    boss: yeah.. i sold all of them for 300dollar then i bought my xbox360.....:nurunaughty:
    me:feel you bro:nurusad:
    Just wanna share a story:nuruhappy:

2. sly775

sly775 Big Damn Hero

One time, I was gonna buy some bitcoin, but then I didn't. That's my story.

3. rogerflash

rogerflash Poptop Tamer

My story is even shorter - I did not buy bitcoins at all:nuruwink:

4. plantys

plantys Master Chief

Bought some alt coins, next thing I know, everything crashed >_<

5. Tyrantissar

Tyrantissar Void-Bound Voyager

I actually thought of buying them $7 a piece, talk about a missed opportunity. I spent around several minutes thinking of the good fortune they would bring.
    Actually later I found out that they were fakes, so I am glad I didn't get them.
    I know of a guy who bought gaming computers, they came with a free bitcoin. He resold the computers at a good price and than he got a large stockpile of bitcoins. He had a bucket full of them when they were worth so much.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
  6. MariamSloan

MariamSloan Space Hobo

Time to give this thread a second life. What has changed for you since 2018? Do you guys still invest in BTC?

7. YasminHull

YasminHull Space Hobo

Newbie here. Just saw you bumped this thread, so I wanted to share my 2 cents too. Well, a lot has changed for me. I've actually started investing in BTC, and it's been quite a ride. The market has definitely had its ups and downs, but overall, I've seen some positive returns. You know, as a Muslim, I spent a lot of time studying is trading haram in islam, but eventually, I concluded that it's OK. There's nothing bad in trading. So, I'm curious to know your thoughts on this. Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2023
  8. nightshow

nightshow Yeah, You!

Haha, nice story.