1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Server will not launch

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Ragonz, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Ragonz

Ragonz Space Hobo

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please make sure that the starbound server is allowed to access its own files.
    Either it is a permission problem in general or some antivirus software is preventing access.

Edit: Also try launching the server without a 3rd party tool. If the error doesnt persist then it is a problem with the Tool itself.

3. Ragonz

Ragonz Space Hobo

Server can access its own files, it just appears to not like being run as an interactive service. As mentioned it was working prior to the latest patch. Works fine outside of TCAdmin but I really need it to work through it.

4. Iris Blanche

Sounds like an issue with this tool. I recommend reporting it to the support of this tool instead.

5. Ragonz

Ragonz Space Hobo

How can it be an issue with the tool if there was no problem prior to your latest update?
    I have quite a few other servers running through the tool without issue. Its only Starbound and only since the last update that it has a problem.

6. Iris Blanche

As you mentioned on your own the server runs fine without this tool. And the latest stable update was last year.

7. Ragonz

Ragonz Space Hobo

Thank you for the help. Looks like no more starbound for our community.