1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Help server stops at line "listening for incoming TCP connections"

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by dreamui, Jul 24, 2016.

1. dreamui

dreamui Void-Bound Voyager

my gf tried opening a server today for the first time. we use hamachi to connect and it works on servers that i run so that shouldn't be the problem, we started a new hamachi network for it and everything there seems good to go. but for some reason when she starts up the dedicated server, it stops at the line "[Info] UniverseServer: listening for incoming TCP connections on 0.0.0.0:21025" which seems odd because when i host servers it ends with "[Info] Root: Writing runtime configuration to '...((etc))'" so i'm wondering if this has something to do with why i can't connect to her server?

is there anyway to fix this problem or is it a problem at all? should i be looking into something else? i mean, i'm pretty sure all the ip stuff is right but i'm gonna have her set up port forwarding in a second so i'll double check all that then.