OOC Serik - A collaborative Sci fi RPG

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Hwo Thumb, Apr 27, 2014.

1. Hwo Thumb

Hwo Thumb Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Feel free to jump in whenever appropirate.

Also, I think Shiro's established a "No-Killing" rule. Beaky doesn't know this, which is one of the reasons he's super pissed. Also, because she just attacked him and then lied about it and then attacked him again and then boarded him and then lied about not wanting to take his stuff and then tried to look like the "good guy" by offering to patch up his crew's hurt.

Edit: I kind of obsessively check these forums every few minutes, so I reply quickly :p

Edit Edit: Why is your character's last name Felinity if the Farbians are explicitly canines? Seems a tad odd...

Oh well. I can't name a character Amso Rakol and then criticize someone else's name :)

2. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Well, I thought fox and female, so she would be knda catlike. Idk really.

Last edited: May 9, 2014
  3. critsarecool

Btw, I don't think that Longtail will have any quams with killing people after all of the bolschevik she has been through.

4. Hwo Thumb

Btw, these are the same aliens I use for that crappy comic I draw when I'm bored, so if you want a picture of each species...

I'm not an artist. Each species fluctuates a lot in appearance, (Ex: That Farbian has very very large ears) but that's a rough idea of what they look like.

5. critsarecool

I thought those looked great! Also, the comics were done very well, you got me to laugh. I give you an applause for this. *golf clap*

6. SurealLustHunter

SurealLustHunter Subatomic Cosmonaut

I love those comics man! Well done, alien design is well thought out, and the humor is anywhere from awkward poking of the genitalia to a game of laser tag with a Katamian! Also, Im kinda im a pickle here Miss Felinity X.X

7. critsarecool

What do you mean by that? She knows who the pirates are that she is looking for, she just can't find them. People use that to manipulate her to do stuff, like this mission. They didn't tell her who the pirates were, so that she would have to go check herself. And she might as well stay around for the show.

Last edited: May 9, 2014
  8. SurealLustHunter

I mean, some interruption would be nice >.> If not ima have to disarm the Chipi and do it myself

9. critsarecool

Mkay. I think I'll post soon, just need to get to school, I can do it there.

10. critsarecool

I just scared myself with what I wrote.

11. critsarecool

Umm, @SurealLustHunter, Shiro didn't know that I was there....... she was sent there in secret w/o Shiro's knowledge.

12. SurealLustHunter

Sorry, editing now!~

13. SurealLustHunter

14. critsarecool

Mkay. Nice job. I guess we just wait until the Sloch patty really hits the rotor now, huh?

15. SurealLustHunter

lol yep >.>

16. critsarecool

I have the feeling that the cargo is a portable Serik gate.

17. Hwo Thumb

Excellent guess! To be honest, that is one of the ideas I entertained, but it's not the surprise I've got planned. The truth is far better. (And if that were true, Beaky would probably be busy teleporting as many non essential personnel as possible off the ship.

In any case, each Serik gate only connects to a single other, so it's not like a portable gate would let you go anywhere. You could only go to that one connecting gate.

I'd encourage you not to make assumptions when you reach the cargo. Not everything is what it seems.

18. critsarecool

Mkay. I modified my backround, take a look my next post will make more sense then.

19. Hwo Thumb

*GASP* A whole day without any posts!

You're letting me down, guys.
    I kid

I take it, then, that Shiro was unable to reach a computer? Hope your power gets back soon!

Last edited: May 11, 2014
  20. critsarecool

So, is someone gonna post?