Story SEPTINIUM (Introduction)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by XiG0, Mar 18, 2018.

1. XiG0

XiG0 Tentacle Wrangler

Septinium is a story about Raena and her journey with a smug Novakid captain named Ethyl, alongside his crew after the destruction of Earth by the Ruin. It follows her wrong assumptions about novakids, and how she'll blend in with the novakid's crew after a while.

The story is similar to the original game, but with a little but with some differences. The artifact quests will be included, but with other events.

This story might contain sensitive content like cursing, violence, use of alcohol, and dirty jokes.

--=[CHARACTERS]=--
    Raena Bellmore

She is the main character of the story, and one of the survivors of the three Terrene Protectorate districts. She's a beautiful and smart girl who was hit on by many guys. She was the top of her batch, but had a problem with overthinking, acting too quickly, and trying to act so much like a protector. She was saved by Ethyl when they were supposed to fetch Leda Portia from Earth under Esther's request.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ethyl
    He is a brandless novakid and a captain of the Septinium crew who was tasked to gather all key artifacts and was the one to save Raena from Earth. He is smug, competitive, careless, rude, and sometimes lazy. At least that's how Raena saw him. Unlike all novakids who usually have a short attention span and bad memory, Ethyl (or any other brandless in the story) had a bigger attention span, was more skilled, and preferred swords over guns. Because of this he was mistreated by the novakids from where he ran away from.

It is unknown as to why among all the protectors, Esther still chose to entrust Ethyl with the task of gathering all seven (yes, seven.) key artifacts.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Milli Sandoval
    She is Ethyl's first mate and funny, playful, flirty, and trustworthy friend. Milli is an avian archer/assassin and was once pirate who ran away from her father who wanted her to be a merchant instead of going out to fight. During a mission, Milli was captured by Glitch dark knights, and was eventually saved by Ethyl. She was already with the crew for almost a year and a half after Ethyl helped her against Glitch Dark Knights. She is best friends with Sineeda, the second crewmember to join Ethyl
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sineeda Isman
    Sineeda is the second crew member to join Ethyl's crew because of a promise they kept with one another. Some parts of his body are made out of hardwood, a descended trait of his tribe. He can control this hardwood to for many purposes, like defending or attacking. He does not feel pain on parts where there is hardwood. He is also a great sniper with insane precision, the rifle he usually uses is the one he won from Volo during a gladiator match. He is usually quiet, kind, and a friendly floran, but inside he's vengeful and merciless after what happened to his tribe
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(I did not make these art! It was made by my fellow friends in the Starbound Amino!)

For more information on the characters (and more characters), check out the Starbound Amino!
    http://aminoapps.com/p/7swcv2
    (this link directs to my profile page)

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  2. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

Hey, I remember seeing one of the screenshot-esque art for this story over at dA! It seems drawings tend to get more attention than writings so it helps to have your work illustrated :D
    Will you put all the finished chapters here in one go? Either way, I wish you good luck on your story :)

3. XiG0

XiG0 Tentacle Wrangler

Thanks! Some art will be included in some chapters tho. Not most, but I'll do my best!

4. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

I'm pretty sure you're supposed to put all chapters in one thread... for easier readability if nothing else, and not clogging the forum subsection.

Also, since you have that content warning up there and not at the beginning of each thread... yeah.

It'll save you from having to retype that plagiarism bit too.

5. XiG0

XiG0 Tentacle Wrangler

Oh okay, will do after Chapter 5 :p

Alkanthe likes this.