September 14th & 15th Update

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Armagon, Sep 16, 2013.

1. SPOOKS80

SPOOKS80 Pangalactic Porcupine

Ahhh right ok, I will be honest I never seen an .ogg file before and I have been using computers for over 10 years so I must admit it did puzzle me a bit, but thanks for letting me know :)

2. StarBatman

StarBatman Void-Bound Voyager

VLC is probably the best media player since it handles both the mainstream and the most obscure of filetypes. In any case, Chrome should also open the file in its own in-browser media player. I'm not sure about other browsers or players, but VLC is the most wide-spanning one I've used thus far.

3. oneblockwonder

oneblockwonder Scruffy Nerf-Herder

That logic isn't always true because if they took to long it would probably end up evolving into a different game.

4. Yanazake

Yanazake Space Kumquat

Final Fantasy XV :V
    Tho it probably still applies in this case - FF15 will be next-gen, which means better graphics, in-game gimmicks and more expansive games altogether.

5. Daurak

Daurak Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sweet! I like the "mod-friendly" hint you put in there. Love games like that!

6. On3fatalshot

On3fatalshot Starship Captain

It's good to see that more developers are giving moding a spot light (because not all mods are bad)

TURENTS!?! SECURITY CAMERAS!?! CAN I MAKE AN IMPENETRABLE BASE, AND SIT BACK ON MY SHIP AND WATCH THE CARNAGE??? WOOO!!

I can't wait for the prison, btw is there a prison for a specific biome? or does each biome have it's own prison?(I wonder what the tentacle prison would look like and what creatures are bad enough to get placed there, what stories of slime will they tell?)*eyuk*