Seeds Ordering Service

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Kartoffy, Mar 24, 2016.

?

Do you want a 'Seeds Ordering Service' option?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. I don't know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I prefer to walk to the store

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  1. Kartoffy

Kartoffy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

As you know you can only buy seeds which can be planted in the current season (with exception of fruit trees).

Since you can plant all year round all kinds of seeds in the Greenhouse, I thought about a kind of home shopping/ordering service for seeds.

I think it would be great if you could have for example a computer or phone with that you could order all seeds (depending on your game progress).

It could incur a shipping fee and the seeds would be available as a package on your doorstep on the next day.

By this means you could already order your seeds on the last day of a season for the next season. Thus you would save the way to the store and then you would have more time to devote yourself to the fields on the first day of the new season.

(maybe also Fertilizer)

What do you think about it? :poke: [​IMG]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wie ihr wisst, kann man nur Samen kaufen, welche auch in der aktuellen Jahreszeit angepflanzt werden können (mit Ausnahme der Obstbäume).

Da man z. B. im Gewächshaus das ganze Jahr über alle Arten von Samen anpflanzen kann, dachte ich über eine Art Homeshopping/Bestellservice für Samen nach.

Ich würde es gut finden, wenn man z. B. einen Computer oder ein Telefon hätte, mit dem man alle Samen (je nach Spielfortschritt) bestellen könnte.

Es könnte z. B. eine Versandgebühr anfallen und die Samen würden am nächsten Tag dann als Paket vor der Tür stehen.

Auf diese Weise könnte man z. B. bereits am letzten Tag einer Jahreszeit die Samen für die kommende Jahreszeit bestellen. Somit würde man sich den Weg zum Laden sparen und hätte etwas mehr Zeit, sich den Feldern am ersten Tag der neuen Jahreszeit zu widmen.

(vielleicht auch Dünger)

Was haltet ihr davon? :poke: [​IMG]

• PerkulatorBenny

PerkulatorBenny Orbital Explorer

I think the current system works just fine.
      Walking to the store isn't that bad.

• Jumboshrimp

Jumboshrimp Cosmic Narwhal

It's ok the way it is, there wouldn't be a purpose to have a store in the game if you could just get it order. Some of the mechanics are the way they are because they want to eat into the time, so that you have things to do constantly and reasons to visit the town.

• Umeneko

Umeneko Void-Bound Voyager

I just want all seeds all year to be able to be bought.