WIP SDVIM Infidelity Mod for Stardew Valley

Discussion in 'Mods' started by MissCoriel, Apr 25, 2016.

1. MissCoriel

MissCoriel Phantasmal Quasar

My intent is to 1. not involve the children.. that's just gross.
    2. Every person that makes it to 10 hearts will give you the option to reduce them back to 8 hearts.
    3. Some people (depending on which version you get) will catch you in the act and may be bribed in someway that will require you to be 10 hearts with them to keep your secret. Meaning someone can blackmail you in order to get something they want from you.

taintedwheat likes this.
    • taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

someone's made marriage between the kids possible on one of those other SDV modding sites, its gross.

But i love the ideas you have! <3

• AfrokingJ

AfrokingJ Pangalactic Porcupine

I wonder if the NSFW version will have different kinks the characters enjoy.

• AfrokingJ

So Jas can marry Vincent? They're starting marriages earlier and earlier these days.

• MissCoriel

NSFW will have the characters with varying degrees of sexual activity. As a hint: me and my wife decided that one of them was an in-the-closet freak. Though I won't say who.. mostly because I need to keep it balanced and I want to appease a large group and not just go crazy on the scripting.
            I actually got the NSFW and SFW versions going well in terms of dialogue. At this time: after you do a 10 heart event from a marriage candidate, you will now receive a letter that will reveal their secret location.
            I am still trying to figure out how to make whole new events. I can't seem to find a definitive guide on how.
            if someone has a suggestion I would love to see it.

• XaviiKinz

XaviiKinz Space Penguin Leader

I know right? Kids these days.
              Knowing that they actually put effort in those mods (made custom events, edited various portraits) kinda makes me go "Seriously? Put these skills to better use!"
              But to each their own, I guess.

Child marriage aside, this sounds like a neat mod! We (and by that I mean I) need more drama in the Valley.

• MissCoriel

As I have children, I'm not personally comfortable with that.
                I will keep them out of it.. though I still need to understand eventing if anyone knows a guide

• AfrokingJ

If the game was like the old harvest moon you'd watch the two grow up together along with your own kids and it'd be cute to see the two friends blossom maybe old farmer ---- and their spouse could attend their wedding one day. Jas taking over Marnie's ranch and Vincent following in his father's footsteps becoming a soldier not truely recognizing the damage it's done to his father and risking the same happening to him.

[​IMG]

But on a happier note it'd be nice if one day jas and vincent looked up to you like an older sibling if you had enough hearts with them because then it'd be slightly less weird to be so friendly to them. In real life if a new person came to town and started giving your kids cake that person would end up in a shallow grave.

XaviiKinz likes this.
                  • taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

Nah, someone made that jas and vincent mods where, you, the farmer marry one of the kids.

Have its babies.
                    Marriage dance.

Age isnt anything but a number. It is if its a child. Regardless if its a game, its really just made in bad taste, creating doubts that person might suffer from pedophilia. Sad.

• MissCoriel

If it's their taste that's fine, i suppose. As for me I can't do thatX3.

• AfrokingJ

Well there are people who want to marry their cow on here who pretend it's perfectly normal but then eventually reveal they want to roleplay a stereotypical hick so really just being a troll so i'm not surprised there are pedo mods as well people just want to see how badly they can twist a game till it breaks.

XaviiKinz and taintedwheat like this.
                        • gtomanga

gtomanga Void-Bound Voyager

what's that no Evelyn? and George?

some of us old folks need some love too....please don't count us out just yet!?

i love this idea
                          i would love to romance and marry jodi.....or Caroline

and i agree
                          multi-marriage mod dos sound lame
                          and with 5 teen looking brats in my home....meh.

that's ok
                          i understand why ppl wants to add that to there fictions
                          and i also understand why other wants to stay away from it
                          do whatever makes you comfy
                          but really please considere adding the old couples to the list?

Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
                          • AfrokingJ

Saw this thread had a new post and got excited. le sigh

• potatogm46

potatogm46 Intergalactic Tourist

How do i download this

• Beon

Beon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It's still work in progress - WIP = Work in progress

Right now it seems to be nothing more then an idea, since the OP seems to be new to SDV modding and is asking for help.

• peroxidewren

peroxidewren Void-Bound Voyager

I don't think it's out yet, but it's a great idea and I'm looking forward to it immensely.

• Leinaddaerz

Leinaddaerz Void-Bound Voyager

I like the idea but....

What about your wife being the one cheating you... i mean, like you no pay atteition to her and well... somerhing like that

• shadowjettj13

shadowjettj13 Space Hobo

So is this mod still being worked on?

• SuperPiggeh

SuperPiggeh Poptop Tamer

I highly doubt it considering the last post was over a year ago

• shadowjettj13

shadowjettj13 Space Hobo

Yeah thats what i thought. Sucks too because i was trying to find a mod to let me romance caroline lol