1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Screen Resolution Problem

Discussion in 'Support' started by carbajosa, Feb 29, 2016.

Tags:
  1. carbajosa

carbajosa Intergalactic Tourist

Hi, I am having trouble setting up the resolution. I can play in window mode but when I decided to switch to full screen, my monitor couldn't handle it. I can only change the resolution when in fullscreen but the default resolution is set to the highest possible resolution my video card can handle (2560x1600) which shuts off my monitor and gives me the "out-of-timing" error.

Is there any way I can manually set that up? I want to play this in fullscreen. (I don't like windowed borderless because it all look zoomed in)

• carbajosa

Anyone? :c

• Khaosius

Khaosius Cosmic Narwhal

First off, what's your graphics card?

• carbajosa

I am using GeForce 210 (64-bit 1gb) and an 18-inch monitor that can only handle 75hz at 720p display (or lower, I think) Monitor shuts off if the display is higher than that. I can't change the resolution in-game because it is locked in the highest option.

• Ars Techne

Ars Techne Space Spelunker

Having a similar problem where the game is heavily zoomed in while in windowed but changing the resolution in full screen crashes the game

• carbajosa

Developer doesn't seem to care about our problems. Not a single reply was given, as far as I have seen in the forums. What a waste of money.

• Edge!

Edge! Subatomic Cosmonaut

Send him a message on twitter, he's quite active there. By the way, try playing the beta version, it worked for my resolution problem (1024x768, same card as yours). The game doesn't crash for me on the beta video settings.