RELEASED Sanitized Farm

Discussion in 'Mods' started by BoffoBoy, Apr 17, 2016.

1. BoffoBoy

BoffoBoy Existential Complex

This is just something I threw together after finishing Bus Stop Storage and modified to accommodate taintedwheat with her plans to add custom assets like a festival sales stall/complex in the north east corner of the farm.

The farm is squared off mostly and extended ten tiles to the east (to make room for the above mentioned sales stall campus). Lakes are history and I have no idea how it will look on a new game with the debris and what not.

Oh, the dog bowl is your WaterSource until you can leverage the new space for a well, whose placement you get to figure out.

That's about it, I figured someone might want something like this and if not? oh well, it was for personal use really. That soo guy can prolly make a 'sweet' Farm map by taking this one and adding a bed =)

Stardew Sanitized Farm.png

Download
    :https://www.dropbox.com/s/k0fnjs8xfqfx4bl/Sanitized Farm.zip?dl=0

Oh this replaces the Farm.xbn file in your content/maps folder... back that old farm up!

Obviously I did not mess with the bus stop warp into the farm, so you enter from there in the same old place ten or so tiles in. Best not put a well or barn there lol

Last edited: Apr 17, 2016
    • AngryCat

AngryCat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

thank you! I find it just as easy early on to clear/plant on the southern end of the farm, and run to the pond in the screen below for water, so I hated the ponds on the farm taking up space but couldn't figure out how to edit the map to remove them myself!

BoffoBoy likes this.
      • senlim

senlim Subatomic Cosmonaut

You can plant crab traps on your lakes and get shellfish +trash.
        So it's not that useless.

Good mod though. Thanks.

AngryCat and BoffoBoy like this.
        • Requiem

Requiem Phantasmal Quasar

I've had never a chance catching anything with that lake and pound with those traps.
          It had only gave the possibility refilling your watering can. That's it. And fishing... well, that's not a tragic thing. There is a great lake to the south ^_^

Thanks for the mod.

BoffoBoy likes this.
          • Stone7C1

Stone7C1 Subatomic Cosmonaut

interesting, though i think it would have been a more elegant solution to place a well on the farm from the start, instead of having to use the dog bowl as a water source. since carpenter constructions can be torn down later if theyre in the way. it would just make more snse :)

• BoffoBoy

BoffoBoy Existential Complex

There is no well in the tilesets farm map uses, plus the way water sources work in an outdoor zone.... just no.

Wells are early and cheap and no one spot is right for everyone.

I'm not sure why you think a map replacement mod could even have robin build me a well. The thought makes me laugh though, thanks!

• Rubicant1982

Rubicant1982 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I may very well down load this lol
                I just finished my first game to year 3 lol
                ugh work has been a bear! :x
                But I hate the lakes on the farm! >:E Maybe if they were more conveniently located lol but not where they are at in the original map :rofl:

farmvillesux likes this.