Sam's 10 heart scene won't trigger!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iiGeeyTomboy, Apr 4, 2016.

1. iiGeeyTomboy

iiGeeyTomboy Space Hobo

I got him the flowers from the shop to give to Sam at 8 hearts, I got the letter from him, but the scene won't trigger? Does it work in rainy days because it's raining during that time. I keep going different ways to his house after 8:00 PM but it won't trigger!

• Ambaaargh

Ambaaargh Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

That happened to my friend, I think you need a non-rainy day for it to trigger.

uberlobster likes this.
      • uberlobster

uberlobster Void-Bound Voyager

Have you tried multiple days or just in the same day? If you have already tried multiple days, then peruse the Save Game File Editing Guide in the support forum. If you need assistance editing your game, upload your save files and someone will kindly oblige.

• iiGeeyTomboy

iiGeeyTomboy Space Hobo

Thanks for the help! I just went to sleep in the game and found out it will work the second day, so it gets delayed if it rains!

• Ambaaargh

Ambaaargh Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Yeah. I've found that any of the cutscenes where they are like "Hey! Come to this location at this time tonight!" in reality just mean "whenever you get there". I had that happen with Leah's artshow where the next day was a holiday, then it rained, then I forgot entirely and was mining, and then walking back into town I was suddenly hucked into the setting. Same with Elliot's bookreading because I kept forgetting to go to the library. :rofl: