Salutations!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by bookbug, May 15, 2018.

1. bookbug

bookbug Mop

Hey everyone, nice to meet you. My name's Sarah. I go by bookbug online. I like to read, write, and (obviously) play Stardew. If you too like to sip a cup of Earl Gray while discussing the finer points of Pride and Prejudice or Discworld, have I got a chair by the fire for you!

I'm also a Christian who delights in having friends of all faiths. Because of my work schedule and some other stuff too heavy for an introduction thread, I don't attend a church at the moment.

I live in California, not too far from San Francisco. I'm finishing up grad school, working full time, and am owned by one purring overlord. I currently live with my widowed mom and younger brother (rent is expensive yo). No SO or kids, maybe once I'm done with school?

One kind of random thing about me that you probably would never guess is that, despite being completley uncoordinated (everone can trip down the stairs, but I have tripped up the stairs on multiple occasions >.>), my high school was tiny and hurting for people, so I ended up on the junior varsity volleyball team my sophmore year (that's about age 14/15 for those of you not in the US).

I like purple, I like mac and cheese, and I looooooooooooooooove journals, even though I almost neve ruse them.

2. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Hello and welcome to the forums. (;

3. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

hiyo, poke! welcome to the forums! ^u^

4. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Hello, Sarah! I hope you have a great day!