Saint Industries

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by Psycho Saint, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Psycho Saint

Psycho Saint Subatomic Cosmonaut

SAINT INDUSTRIES
    SaintInd..png
    Logo is temporary, until i can find a better one.​
    Hello, i am Psycho Saint, i am the chief salesman of Saint Industries! please do not mistake me for the true CEO of saint industries, he is a completely different person. Here at saint industries, we strive to achieve the highest quality possible to bring to our customers!
    Saint Industries sells decorations, furniture, computers, and more! And is 100% NOT* a front company for an evil syndicate! so you can trust us to deliver the best quality possible, to you!
    Here is a list of our products:
    Bust of historical figures: 500 Pixels, must specify what historical figure you want,​
    Couch: 300 Pixels​
    Sofa: 400 Pixels​
    Computer and Computer monitor: 600 Pixels​
    Laptop 2.0: 1000 pixels​
    Christopher Walken Posters: 50 Pixels.​
    End-Table: 250 Pixels​
    Wooden Chair: 100 Pixels​
    Lamp: 25 Pixels​
    Office Chair: 200 Pixels​
    Desk: 350 Pixels​
    Cancellation Button: 100 Pixels​
    Engraved Saint Industries Limited Edition Desk: 3500 Pixels, limit of one per customer.​
    25 Engraved Desks left.​
    We also take requests for special kinds of computers and laptops.​
    WORKING FOR SAINT INDUSTRIES:
    Want to work at Saint Industries? Well TOO BAD! We don't accept applications! DON'T try again at a later date!
    To join, you'd have to have a personal recommendation from someone inside the corporation..​
    The rumors about us being a front company for a syndicate that appoints it's high ranking members as employees in this corporation is completely true false!​
    Current list of members:​
    CEO: None​
    Board of Directors: None​
    Representatives: None​
    Chief Salesman: Psycho Saint​
    HISTORY OF SAINT INDUSTRIES:
    Saint Industries was founded to fill the gaping hole in the furniture industry, bringing the best possible quality to our customers! However rumors have been spreading that we are a front company for an interplanetary Crime Syndicate, however, this is not true. We decided that when Saint Industries was founded, not just ANYONE could come and become an employee. We only employ the best and most recommended employees!​
    Recalled Products:
    Laptop
    Discontinued Products:
    Solex Agitator
    BUYING OUR PRODUCTS:
    To purchase a product, you need only post below to make an order! it should look something like this:
    Name:​
    What you're purchasing:
    Quantity:
    Method of payment:
    Where to deliver:
    CODE OF ETHICS:
    We here at Saint Industries don't care who we sell to as long as we get your money satisfy the customer!
    However, we do not do sell our products to people who:
    Spread rumors and lies about our corporation.

2. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

What do you sell?

3. Psycho Saint

Well, we sell computers, furniture, and posters of Christopher Walken.

4. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Name:GunmanRex
    What you're purchasing:The Best nuclear scientist computer AND laptop you have
    Quantity:1
    Method of payment:Money transferred directly into your account
    Where to deliver:Gas Giant Agros in the Trixel solar system, in the eye of the Largest anti-cyclone on the planet, my base is the Floating Space glass sphere, the docking bay is on the bottom.

5. Psycho Saint

Since we do not currently have prices set up in the common corporation currency yet, i'll have to charge you in Psycho Dollars, or the equivalent in any currency. That'll be 230000 Psycho dollars please.
    Would you like insta-shipping for another 1000 Psycho dollars?

6. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

what is the equivalent of that in Pixels?

7. Psycho Saint

I do not know how much these "Pixels" are worth, if you could tell me how much it is worth in US money, i could figure it out.

8. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

1 pixel is about 2 U.S dollars

9. Psycho Saint

Four million pixels then, would you like insta-shipping with that?

10. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Whew that's alot, guess that's what I get for asking for the best one, and Yes I would like insta-shipping.

11. Psycho Saint

Very well, i will be awaiting the four million and fifty pixels in my bank account by tommorow.
    *your purchased items materialize in front of you*

12. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

*Types on a pad on his arm*
    all the pixels have been transferred, the nuclear experiments on this will not be used in the safest and best manner.

13. Psycho Saint

"Not be used in the best and safest manner?" interesting... But anyway, if you need anything else, i can provide it to you.

delphia1 likes this.
  14. ( nuclear power Pssshh, you are asking for really old tech there... why not a clean fusion battery ? or plasma-fusion hybrids ? it might be slightly more expensive ..but hey , its more effective and alot more eco-friendly then all the neclear back draft coming out of that computer... but hey, thats just me ))

15. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

I'm a evil genius don't ask why i use Unsafe Items.

16. ( just saying...you can be an evil genius and still be environmentally conscious...plus its probably more efficient and wont create nasty nuclear wastes))

17. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

but nuclear fallout is pure evil

18. (( ...yeah...not exactly ..in this day and age neclear energy is a very powerful thing ... though it can be used for bombs and produce horrible wastes and radiation...it can be used for so much more then just warfare...its not pure evil ))

19. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Then it's just slightly more evil then evil.

20. (( btw...im talking OOC, I dont care if your an evil scientist or whatever... you can be completely Chaotic evil man...if you destroy the world with your waste..you have nothing to conquer )