Digital Ryuujin's Stuff (Chronicles of a custom race)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by RyuujinZERO, Dec 14, 2013.

1. Comito

Comito Pangalactic Porcupine

So I was pronouncing it right after all! Thanks for clearing that up.

2. pauliusdud

pauliusdud Aquatic Astronaut

and I say: HEYYYEYYYEYYYYEEE HEEEEYEEEEYEEEE, I said HEY, that's a pretty amazing post.

3. The Furreonist

The Furreonist Pangalactic Porcupine

They are cute and badass at the same time, lol, should be in vanilla game. :(

pauliusdud likes this.
  4. pauliusdud

pauliusdud Aquatic Astronaut

ya

5. brittleheart

brittleheart Master Chief

I was obsessed with Hylotl and Floran untils I found Avali. Now its all I use ;)

Dolphinowl245 and Dilrax like this.
  6. Dolphinowl245

Dolphinowl245 Pangalactic Porcupine

Yeah ive been playing Talumi and human and they are the only guys i play right now.

7. Lobo263

Lobo263 Void-Bound Voyager

You know, I thought the avali looked familiar when I first saw them. Then I read that you had originally created them in Spore, and I was like "so that's why they looked familiar! I was once an avid Spore player (and still play once in a blue moon), and I know that I've come across them whilst perusing the sporepedia. In fact, if I remember correctly, I think my race and yours were allies in the space stage.

Anyway, I think this mod is absolutely fantastic, and I look forward to seeing it updated! Keep up the amazing work! :D

8. Lachee

Lachee Existential Complex

I love them, they look great! Good work :D

9. Pandaxtor

Pandaxtor Void-Bound Voyager

Superb Owl

RyuujinZERO likes this.
  10. Cockatoo

Cockatoo Big Damn Hero

I totally dig your art style!

11. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

I havn't updated this thread in forever, I should make a little dump of some of the more recent concept stuff from the mod just for completionisms sake :p

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Kaiachi, Iskiribbles, Dilrax and 7 others like this.
  12. Comito

Comito Pangalactic Porcupine

I've not seen that one in the top-left. Neat stuff!

13. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

yaaaaay fighting positions, though it's rather difficult to tell what's going on in that pic, I love it all the same

14. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Oh boy look what I've found, all the art, none of the nonsense. Brilliant.

15. mikeloeven

mikeloeven Big Damn Hero

I absolutely love this art style its amazingly detailed and very painterly at the same time.
    by the way, was your design of their technology influenced by the Tau Empire from Warhammer 40k they seem to share certain aesthetics in weaponry and armor design especially in the design of their rail weaponry?

also, is there any chance you could do one for my character? I am trying to develop a really good role play character with a detailed back story and i could really use a high resolution avatar.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2014
  16. lornlynx

lornlynx Cosmic Narwhal

Hah, I thought the same! There are some very distinct similarity, like the edgy curvatures, the stripes and the color palettes.

17. Only just noticing this thread. I really like the Avian in the OP. :D I like seeing interpretations of Avians as various types of birds.

Myifee likes this.
  18. SolskaTCR

SolskaTCR Scruffy Nerf-Herder

woah, this thread hasn't seen much action in a while. really cool pictures and all. I just wish I could do stuff this cool... I'm not artist, but I wish I were. all and all, awesome! :D wish I was on the forums more often to witness and take part in stuff like this... I'm not experienced with stuff like forums... :(

19. ZAYABUCKET

ZAYABUCKET Spaceman Spiff

I wish adding Avali into default Starbound was not as complicated as it is.:( Avali are the best!!:DD

20. Adam Tracinya

Adam Tracinya Void-Bound Voyager

I like the idea of an owl face for an avian