1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED RPG Growth 1.92

Adds RPG-like growth (stat points and classes) to Starbound

1. ThornyFlora

ThornyFlora Pangalactic Porcupine

2. ThornyFlora

3. ThornyFlora

Strength Scaling should improve For Us All damage.

Well, you need to Perfect Block the Heart of Ruin, so you can't be mid-game, I don't think.

Also, for anyone stumbling across this, certain weapon mods, like Manufacturer's Touch, can crash the Lua. This is fixed on Steam atm, but not here. It will be updated soon.

4. ThornyFlora

ThornyFlora updated RPG Growth with a new update entry:

Patch 1.53

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. Constantinople

Constantinople Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I love this mod but I do have one concern. I don't particularly like how you cannot equip augment chips to your character until you hit level 50 (unless you get super lucky with a uber rare drop). Problem here is that once you get to level 50, your basically end game and done with everything that can be done, so there is not much point to them at that time. If the level cap were raised to 100 and experience to increase each level decreased slightly, then it would make sense to allow them at level 50. But doing something like that would be a pain for the modder so i wish I did not have to wait until max level before I could get them.

6. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

I'm fine with the no level limit for chips but not sure abt. the level cap, since it can and WILL lead to uhh balance issues I guess...

7. Constantinople

Constantinople Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The level cap can stay the same, but I just think either chips should be purchasable earlier, or drop more frequently. No point in having them if your already done with that character.

8. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

Well like I said, 'em fine with the no level limit for chips...

9. NightmareDL

NightmareDL Subatomic Cosmonaut

I haven't seen yet , maybe i missed it , besides prestige classes when reaching 50 , something else would be nice , so it promotes playing all classes even more
    Maybe techs that has a combo from several classes (but with lowered attributes)? A Small perma stat boost? Etc etc
    I have not seen how much rally mode increases the level of enemies in the description
    Suggestion : Dual Swords unique that with left click does the normal attack and with right click does an special attack ( Something like that has been done with the paladin unique weapon wich is amazing )
    Ideally would have custom combos also , and other types of weapons like dual machineguns and fist weapons would be nice (specially fists , one with good range and an insane dash)
    I used a mod from steam that had something similar with dual daggers , if you want i can try to find it again and link it
    (Of course my weapons suggestions would be tied to a class , i can put a link with a nice list of class "names")
    Edit: Currently it is not working with zerotap dash mod? Im having issues with it when playing Dragoon sadly
    (Im basically trying to bind dash tech to LShift only)

Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
  10. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please avoid doubleposts after such a short time. If you want to make additions to your previous post edit it instead.
    I merged the posts.

11. Forgottensage

Forgottensage Void-Bound Voyager

Sry m8, imma post it onto the discord instead and delete my post.

12. ThornyFlora

13. ThornyFlora

Major Update 1.6

14. ThornyFlora

Quick URL Change

15. ThornyFlora

Quick URL Change

16. Predilecta

Predilecta Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I don't understand much about the .zip file, do I have to replace version 1.54.pak with this folder? to use version 1.60?

Update:
    Now I understand, just a doubt, _metadata is in version 1.54, but this new folder is already version 1.60 right? Thank you, I love your project.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
  17. ThornyFlora

Yes, the folder should contain Version 1.6. When in doubt, just check the in-game change-log to ensure it matches with whatever I've written in the update entry here. Thanks for the support :)

18. ThornyFlora

19. ThornyFlora

Patch 1.62

20. ThornyFlora

Minor Patch Fix 1.62-f1