1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

RoR Mac - Fix your game Hopoo

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xinnji, May 11, 2015.

1. Xinnji

Xinnji Void-Bound Voyager

As said in the title. I play on a Mac (running 10.8.5), as do many others here, and, although the previous game breaking crashes for mac (opening stats or monster logs, going to the last level, etc.) have now been fixed, I have to say I'm currently pretty pissed off. I just "finished" a 4 hour game of RoR, having unlocked 3 characters, countless items, 4 artifacts, and beating Providence (filled with barely bearable desync and lag the whole way) when, guess what happens? I, the game host, CRASH IMMEDIATELY AFTER, losing hours of extremely hard earned progress with my friend. FIX. YOUR. GAME. HOPOO. You fixed the previous crashes, how hard could it be to update this one so that people can actually finish the EFing game, and not have to quit before losing everything?

Risk of Rain is an amazing game, it doesn't deserve to be ruined by game breaking bugs.