1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Rise of the Hylotl 1.8 - Dungeons Fixed

Hylotl-themed dungeons, lore-based armors, weapons, items, tiles, objects, etc.

1. seancruz

seancruz Big Damn Hero

Weird. Do you have other mods installed?

2. Bronze Elemental

Bronze Elemental Space Spelunker

Yeah I do. I am at work right now so as soon as I get home I will write a list, give a full error report and try running it again from a fresh start, slowly adding mods and testing as I go. Thanks for the quick reply btw!

3. Biol

Biol Orbital Explorer

How do u get in your folder. Do you just put in the mod folder or what?

4. seancruz

seancruz Big Damn Hero

Yes place the Rise of the Hylotl v1.5 folder inside the Mod folder and you're all set.

5. Cockatoo

Cockatoo Big Damn Hero

6. Biol

Biol Orbital Explorer

I tried that and all i can get is a this a blank piece of paper not even a file saying Rise of the Hyoltl v1.5.rar

7. Vegetable Lamb

Vegetable Lamb Existential Complex

Errors in my log:

Error: Could not load /objects/monastery/chestmonastery/._chestmonastery.recipe asset, attempting to use default.
    AssetException: Could not read variant asset /objects/monastery/chestmonastery/._chestmonastery.recipe
    caused by: JsonParsingException: Cannot parse json file: /objects/monastery/chestmonastery/._chestmonastery.recipe
    caused by: JsonParsingException: Error parsing json: bad object, should be '{' at 1:1

Error: Could not load /objects/monastery/monasterybookcase/._monasterybookcase.recipe asset, attempting to use default.
    AssetException: Could not read variant asset /objects/monastery/monasterybookcase/._monasterybookcase.recipe
    caused by: JsonParsingException: Cannot parse json file: /objects/monastery/monasterybookcase/._monasterybookcase.recipe
    caused by: JsonParsingException: Error parsing json: bad object, should be '{' at 1:1

Error: Could not load /objects/monastery/monasterydoor/._monasterydoor.recipe asset, attempting to use default.
    AssetException: Could not read variant asset /objects/monastery/monasterydoor/._monasterydoor.recipe
    caused by: JsonParsingException: Cannot parse json file: /objects/monastery/monasterydoor/._monasterydoor.recipe

Error: Could not load /objects/monastery/monasterylantern1/._monasterylantern1.recipe asset, attempting to use default.
    AssetException: Could not read variant asset /objects/monastery/monasterylantern1/._monasterylantern1.recipe
    caused by: JsonParsingException: Cannot parse json file: /objects/monastery/monasterylantern1/._monasterylantern1.recipe

Error: Could not load /objects/monastery/monasterylantern2/._monasterylantern2.recipe asset, attempting to use default.
    AssetException: Could not read variant asset /objects/monastery/monasterylantern2/._monasterylantern2.recipe
    caused by: JsonParsingException: Cannot parse json file: /objects/monastery/monasterylantern2/._monasterylantern2.recipe

Error: Error loading object file /objects/monastery/monstatue - wip/monstatue.object: VariantException: Improper conversion to int from string in get("price")
    Error: Error loading object file /objects/monastery/smallchestmon - wip/smallchestmon.object: VariantException: Improper conversion to int from string in get("price")
    Warn: Missing inventoryIcon for wreckvent, using default
    Error: Error loading object file /objects/monastery/monasterycabinet - wip/monasterycabinet.object: VariantException: Improper conversion to int from string in get("price")

8. seancruz

seancruz Big Damn Hero

Are you using the latest update, 1.5? 1.4 has those errors, but I fixed all those errors in 1.5

A blank piece of paper? Can you take a screenshot of your screen?
    Have you tried redownloading the mod: https://www.dropbox.com/s/p9wggiubebsfr3l/Rise of the Hylotl v1.5.rar

9. Biol

Biol Orbital Explorer

10. seancruz

seancruz Big Damn Hero

On a pc, you press Prt Scr or SysRq button, usually on the right side of keyboard, open up MSPaint, and press ctrl + V to paste the image. Save the image, and upload to Imgur.com.

On the top right of webpage where it says Download Now via external website. It's the same place where you always download the mod. Previous versions are not listed after they've been updated.

11. Bronze Elemental

Bronze Elemental Space Spelunker

So I did a fresh install, put Rise of the Hytol first and it worked fine. Slowly I added all the old mods I was running one by one, checking each as I went along and didn't you know I'm not getting any errors at all. It must have been a mod I had previously installed then removed that was causing the problem. So glad I can finally enjoy this mod!

12. seancruz

seancruz Big Damn Hero

Glad it works now :)

13. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

Simply amazing ya, and great artwork really loved the whole design aind influence. Also how you made great use of background tiles to create a pseudo parallax effect

14. Erebros

Erebros Yeah, You!

I really love this mod, I hope you add the female armor soon because I wanted to remake my old character :c

15. seancruz

seancruz Big Damn Hero

They are added

16. Since you've got female armor support now you should update the main page and take off the blurb about needed to start with a male. Might be scarin' off those who wanna play female Hylotl. Keep up the good work!

17. lovewhale

lovewhale Poptop Tamer

My God, I love this mod.

Although, don't know if it's just me being me, but I cannot find the wood flooring from in your pictures?
    I can find the monastery version (the blueish one), but not the wood.

Is it crafted somewhere else than the rest?

18. seancruz

seancruz Big Damn Hero

Thanks, I actually used Ornate Flooring from the vanilla game. I forgot to make a similar flooring tile to craft, which I'll be doing in the next update. However, there are new houses that spawn with those tiles that you can scavenge in the mean time.

19. pixiesquisher

pixiesquisher Big Damn Hero

GORGEOUS mod!

I was wondering if this is something that can be used on multiplayer?

20. seancruz

seancruz Big Damn Hero

I believe so. I know someone else was going to use it for their server, but couldn't because of the previous female armors. But now that's fixed, you should be able to.