Rimworld

Discussion in 'Games' started by Roubo, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Roubo

Roubo Big Damn Hero

So, this is a thread about a game Rimworld. No quite popular game maybe, but extremely interesting and I hope you, guys, are gonna share your thoughts and, maybe pics of your worlds there. I'd like to watch it X3

I'm really bad at explanations, so in case you aren't familiar with the game, here is the official website and Steam link(still not off greenlight though).

For the laziest ones am bringing the video here:

The game bought me with a great and deeeeeep colonists' management. :rofl: From their basic needs to their mood and emotions.
    The game is still in alpha but the author always brings something really interesting with the upcoming patch.

So, uhh.. Lets have a chat about it, gimmie your thoughts and pics :3

2. alextulinov

alextulinov Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Although I have a pirated version it's really fun,I remember once I got really lucky and had like 15 wargs self tame wishing 20 game days,I also had just started so I barely had enough food for them,but you know slaughtering 10 wargs gives a whole lot of meat.

3. Cyber-Toast

Cyber-Toast Big Damn Hero

I got this game a week ago, good concept (even if it's not very original), fun, that's what I call a good game (even if the graphics are meh).
    The only big problem is the AI, on my last game, they let my base burn because they were sleeping --' (I didn't restarted a game after that)