1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Return to Earth [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Dungeons and Sidequests' started by Joseph K, Aug 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joseph K

Joseph K Giant Laser Beams

2. Joseph K

I think it might be too late... Everyone that downloaded the mod downloaded the version with bugs I haven't fixed... The mod promises a new endgame mission and final boss and what I gave them is something that breaks the Esther quest system and an impossible mission with a broken elevator... I think it might be best to just take it off of steam.

3. Killey The Killer

Killey The Killer Aquatic Astronaut

It's better to make everyone unsubscribe by deleting temporarly the mod from steam and fixing all the issue and then publish on steam.

Always verifying bugs existence before releasing something, a big lesson in dev's life.
    But don't be sad, I know you can make this mod great again.

4. Joseph K

Okay... Thanks. I'll try to remove every bug and then I'll have it uploaded to steam again.

5. Killey The Killer

Killey The Killer Aquatic Astronaut

You should also make your eath outpost before upload the mod again. Peole will really seem this mod finished with bugs removed and this reward in the mod.

6. Baesenn

Baesenn Space Hobo

Hey, i downloaded this mod today in steam and the elevator for the surface still doesn't work, i wanna know if i can manually teleport myself to the surface by using any commands. Btw, great mod and very hard bosses :D

7. Joseph K

Yeah, I'll do that :)

8. Joseph K

I'm sorry, I have no idea why it still isn't working... Try downloading it from this sight. Oh and /warp instanceworld:ruinedearthbossarena I think the boss might be glitched and that's why it's not working though... Anyway try downloading it from here.

9. Seby88

Seby88 Void-Bound Voyager

it says "Exception found in client command"

10. Baesenn

Baesenn Space Hobo

teleports me to the same exact place i was, i might download it again ^^ anyways thanks

11. Twinky

Twinky Void-Bound Voyager

Well the Esther problem was fixed, sadly I have another problem.

Like someone said, the elevator doesnt work, the comamnd that you suggested neither, /reload neither, redownload the mod neither.

So I guess I can wait for the next version, but well, the mod is great anyway so deserve the waiting.

12. Joseph K

I made a huge mistake. Please download the latest version.
    Go through the elevator again. Then leave the game and go to the Starbound folder. Then go to storage and go into the Starbound text document. From here you can see all the data for when you played and hopefully what went wrong. Copy all the text and paste it into a reply so I can figure out the problem.

13. Stabby066

Stabby066 Void-Bound Voyager

So should I take the mod of Steam, or not? because the mod has 3,356 subscribers.

14. Joseph K

I think it'd be best to take it off of steam for now. Although it has 3,356 subscribers, literally all of them are disappointed by my poor bug awareness.

15. Stabby066

Stabby066 Void-Bound Voyager

R.I.P Return to Earth Mission on Steam :nurusad:

16. Joseph K

It's sad... But I'll resurrect it in good time.

17. Seby88

oki it works, and btw i found kinda 2 problems.
    1) the mission is available only for the vanila S.A.I.L, it doesn't work with the B.Y.O.S S.A.I.L
    2) when teleporting to the inside of the planet it takes almost 1 hour ( idk if its from my game or not)

18. Joseph K

I think you might have a slow computer. Not Sure what I can do about the vanilla S.A.I.L problem. But at least somethings working.

19. Seby88

neh my pc is rather fast, i got the latest gen i3 core and a Nvidia 1030

20. qwertzuiopas701

qwertzuiopas701 Phantasmal Quasar

Mod works rather fine and loads fast.
    The Caverns are rather easy with an grapling hook or a Jetpack
    Asra got rekt with the Weapon of extrem size 9000 (after she got me to use all of my stims and medkits i just had to use it)
    BUT sadly always when i use the elevator it beams to back to it and in the log i always find this error:" (DungeonException) Error generating dungeon named 'ruinedearthbossarena' "
    i also loaded the log right after beaming and got this message at the end:
    "[Info] UniverseServer: Warping player 1 to InstanceWorld:ruinedearthbossarena:-:-
    [09:38:56.527] [Info] UniverseServer: Warping player 1 failed, invalid world 'InstanceWorld:ruinedearthbossarena:-:-' or world failed to load
    [09:38:57.132] [Info] UniverseServer: Clearing broken world InstanceWorld:ruinedearthbossarena:-:-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.