RP Ressurection

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Cup o' Tea, Jan 3, 2016.

1. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-ko
    "maybe... maybe we should burn the brush"

2. Hawk Novablast

Hawk Novablast Black Hole Surfer

"That might spook any wildlife, but it's sure to draw unwanted attention. Plus it's not a great idea to start a forest fire while inside said forest."

3. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Surge was knocked off his feet, landing on the ground with an "Oof!"
    With Hawk's help, Surge attempted to push the critter over to allow him to get back on his feet. "Right, thanks for the assist. Next time, I'm just stabbing it with my blade."

4. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

"Run? No reason. But I'd rather back away quickly. Maybe there will be more people or something around here, possibly? Clearings are a good place to settle down, I think." She stops backing up to listen for any more noise, and to wait for her companions.

5. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Kasuli gets up, nearly collapsing on her foot after she put a bit too much pressure on it.
    "Let's just get outta here."

SneakyBox and Kaiachi like this.
  6. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Pulling himself back onto his feet, Surge collected his scabbard and slung it back over his shoulder. "Alright then, that was an experience... shall we gentlemen?" Raising his sword, Surge continued to cut through the brush.

7. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Some dark ships that looks oddly familiar are seen entering the atmosphere above them, heading somewhere off to the left of them.

SneakyBox likes this.
  8. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-ko
    "I think we should follow those big ships. They look dangerous"

9. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Now slightly out of breath from all the chopping, Surge takes a moment to recover. Looking up to see the dark ships, his face distorted to a scowl under his helmet. "I know whose ships those are..." Hyperventilating for a moment to force a more rapid recovery, he set his sword back on his shoulder.
    "I agree, we should hunt them down."

Cup o' Tea likes this.
  10. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-ko
    "Stop hacking, we will be faster if we just run through"
    He starts running through the underbrush after the ship

11. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Wasting no time, Surge picks up the pace with a half hopping, half running gait.

12. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Lilah sees the ships entering the atmosphere overhead and nods enthusiastically. "I think I know where we should go. Let's follow those ships. Carefully, of course!"
    @Cup o' Tea @Capn' Kane

13. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

"Oh, okay. Lead the way."

SneakyBox and Kaiachi like this.
  14. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

Kane is silent, but he smirks slightly. "Okay." He finally says. "Let's go."

Kaiachi likes this.
  15. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Lilah turns lightly on her toes and heads toward the direction of the ships.

16. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

The group comes across a massive clearing holding a fairly small avian settlement. The two smaller ships seen before are set down at the edge of the village. Some very familiar men wielding assault rifles are standing outside, pointing at the village and talking.

The avians inside the settlement seem a bit alarmed.

They come across a stone path leading deeper into the forest.

-
    Kasuli smiles at this, realizing she won't have to destroy her foot walking anymore.

SneakyBox likes this.
  17. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

"Well isn't that just quaint and convenient!" Lilah walks up to the path and glances into the forest. "Too convenient. What if it leads us somewhere we don't want to be? Like the people who made the path, perhaps?" She wraps a curl around her fingers and considers this.

18. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-ko
    "Ye guys better leave... (huff) this village alone"
    He says, doubled over and out of breath

19. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

"Oh come on. Look at it! Maybe it'll lead to some place awesome."

The men don't seem to hear them. They're all the way on the other side of the village.

SneakyBox likes this.
  20. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Surge seeing the group of red and black clad men caused him to feel searing rage. He hyperventilated some more to ready himself for a sudden burst of exertion. He charged headlong towards the village, gripping his blade with both hands, ready to cut down the first 'Guardian' he came across.