RP Ressurection

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Cup o' Tea, Jan 3, 2016.

1. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-ko
    "yeah..." says ko, thinking of a nice warm desert "a desert WOULD be nice"

2. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Surge paused his chopping through the brush to stare back at Ko, with the blank face of his helmet blocking the incredulous look he wanted to give the novakid. Surge quickly returned to his brush clearing, swinging the sword with a little more force.

3. Hawk Novablast

Hawk Novablast Black Hole Surfer

"I could've been commanding a squadron..." Hawk mutters to himself. My own squadron. We'd probably have made it to town already, at least. At least the new Avali seems somewhat decent. Setting aside his thoughts for now, Hawk continues to follow behind the rest of the group, rifle in hand, scanning the foliage for any signs of danger.

4. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

Kane enters the clearing.

5. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Something is heard moving around in the brush to the right of him.

SneakyBox likes this.
  6. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

She towers over the avali, looking down at her. "Yeah...you gonna be alright, doll? Should have brought some coverings or something!" She finishes picking off just a couple thorns from her loincloth and looks around the clearing for any land marks or items that might stick out.

7. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

The clearing is suddenly surrounded by sounds coming from the brush around the clearing.

"It's fine."

SneakyBox and Kaiachi like this.
  8. Hawk Novablast

I raise my rifle and aim towards the the brush, ready to fire if whatever is out there shows signs of being hostile.

9. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Pausing mid swing, Surge gestured to whoever might be standing behind him to keep low, while carefully looking for the source of the movement.

10. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

It stops with him.

SneakyBox likes this.
  11. Hawk Novablast

I duck low to the ground, scanning the undergrowth, continuing to keep my rifle at the ready.

12. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

"What in sam hill is that noise?" Lilah raises an eyebrow and steps further into the clearing, cautiously.

13. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Take a couple slow steps towards the 'thing', Surge unslung his sword's scabbard to use it as a prod on the 'thing'.

14. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Kasuli looks around, freaking out a little. "Maybe it's a ghost"

A creature resembling a mix between a crocodile and a wolf jumps out at him, leaping at his neck.

SneakyBox and critsarecool like this.
  15. Hawk Novablast

I raise my rifle but think better of it and quickly whip out my pistol, firing several shots at the creature.

16. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-ko
    "AUAUAUGFHH"
    His scream is half roar and half scream. He shoots it with the energy lance on his magnum

17. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Surge stumbled back, dropping his scabbard and raising his sword, attempting to force the critter to bite the blade of his sword, rather then his neck.

18. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

"Ghosts aren't dangerous, silly. Other people are. But I'm not waiting around to find out what it is."
    She pulls out her handgun and looks around once more before walking further into the clearing, away from the brambles. "I think it would be best to get out of the forest. If something comes out, we can at least see it for a while before it gets to us."@Capn' Kane

19. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

"Are we gonna run?"

The creature falls on top of him, its now lifeless body riddled with bullet holes nearly pinning him to the ground.

SneakyBox likes this.
  20. Hawk Novablast

"Well, at least they die easily, if we run into more." Hawk says, pulling the creatures corpse off of Surge, and holstering his pistol.