RP Ressurection

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Cup o' Tea, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

Kane lazily rests on the bed of his cabin, sitting upright with his knees pulled up to his chin. He plays a little melody on his harmonica in complete boredom. After a while of lying around doing nothing at all Kane dresses himself, finally inspecting his arm to make sure it was in perfect working order before completing his look with his favorite fedora. "I really need a whore or something, pronto..." He complains to himself as he walks out into the ship, searching for the rest of his "group" that he was meant to travel with. He eventually catches up with everyone in the airlock.

2. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-ko
    "oh look... haughty douchebag woke up"
    for some reason, this guy strikes a bad cord with him- so he lets out a giant "fart" in the airlock

3. Captain Kane

Kane opens the airlock door and steps outside onto the planet. "Seriously, why the hell are you guys even in there? This planet has breathable oxygen."

Cup o' Tea likes this.
  4. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-ko
    ko looks down at him as he cycles the airlock
    "because this thing takes awhile to cycle, due to pressure differences. it aint rocket science. you gotta wait for your mates before cycling! that is just simple etiquette, idiot"

5. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"I'd make a long spiel about pressure differentials, actual atmosphere makeups and standard procedure, but I think you'd ignore me." Surge hopped out of the ship, door was open now, might as well move.

zeskorion likes this.
  6. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Lilah tiptoes around the ship, anxious to finally be out of her boring and empty room. Spotting a small group of people in the airlock, she exclaims, "Thank GOD, there are people! What is going on!?"

7. Captain Kane

"Calm down, glowstick. No need to get testy."

Kane ignores Surge, and instead looks at Lilah. "Do you not know what you signed on for, sweetcakes?"

Kaiachi likes this.
  8. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-ko
    "Yer a self entitled dickwad. I know yer type. I look forward to the first guardian encounter, ta say in the least"

9. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Lilah joins the rest of the group, and eyes Kane. "Sure do! What are you for?"

10. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Shaking his head, Surge started to make a patrol of the clearing while the others finished bickering. "I'm ready to die in action," He mumbled to himself; "But if I die before do some damage, because of these jokers... that'll just be a bad day."

11. Captain Kane

Kane bows to Ko dramatically. "Please! Bestow upon to me your judgement!"

Kane corrects his stance and faces Lilah once more. "I want to cause some chaos!" He smiles sincerely.

12. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-Ko
    "I have judged you already, and i fancy myself a mighty fine judge. prove yourself on the battlefield, and than we will speak again"

13. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Lilah turns her head, "Cheer up, buttercup. For now, it's just a bunch of marks."
    "Aha!" She grins widely. "There should be plenty of it, too!" She glances around at the others.

14. Captain Kane

"Whatever the hell that means!"
    "I like you, sweetcakes. Now then..."

Kane marches off in search of his Avali compatriot. @Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea likes this.
  15. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-ko
    ko walks out and puts his flask away
    better not be drinking right now...
    he thinks, looking around the landscape

16. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Surge stopped mid step to stare back at Lilah, his helmet obscuring what facial expression he might have made. "Buttercup? That's a new one."

17. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Kasuli is resting against the other side of the ship with her eyes shut.

SneakyBox likes this.
  18. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Lilah shrugs and turns her attention elsewhere.
    "Sooo...you fight a lot? There are other useful things in life too, but I guess someone has to be a brute!" She gazes at the surrounding area, sizing up the land

19. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

They're surrounded in dense woods. It's gonna take some effort to get through the brush.

SneakyBox and Kaiachi like this.
  20. Captain Kane

Kane places himself in front of her. "Wake up."