RP Ressurection

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Cup o' Tea, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Lilah shrugs and walks around the immediate vicinity of the ship, searching for anything useful.

2. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

"Ah! There you are buddy." Kane's pistol slides out of his sleeve as he aims it at the Guardian in one smooth motion. "Tell me your name, friend." He says in a soothing voice.

Kaiachi likes this.
  3. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

"Get the hell out of here!"

SneakyBox and Kaiachi like this.
  4. Captain Kane

"I am a reasonable man. My associates are not. They slaughtered the entire village, and all of your crewmates. I'm the best chance you have at survival." Kane says with false but convincing sincerity. He positions his body in front of the cockpit entrance, effectively blocking entry or escape.

5. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

The Guardian lowers the knife a bit, trying to make sense of this. "Wait...Why'd you idiots kill the civilians?"

SneakyBox likes this.
  6. Captain Kane

Kane shrugs, looking just as confused as the Guardian sounds. "I have no idea, when I arrived here most of them were already dead. I tried to stop them, but I wasn't fast enough." Kane's voice is thick with regret.

7. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

"You guys are stupid as hell."

--
    Kasuli walks into the ship a bit, wanting to hear the conversation.

SneakyBox likes this.
  8. Captain Kane

"I understand that some of us are.... a bit degenerative. But listen to me. You don't want to die here, do you?"

9. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Seeing nothing but randomly strewn papers, Lilah makes herself comfortable near by the cockpit and listens to the conversation, shuffling through a pile of documents all the while.

10. Hawk Novablast

Hawk Novablast Black Hole Surfer

Hawk watches Kane carefully, listening to the conversation but keeping out of the Guardian's view.

11. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

Some of the documents are missing some important information, being covered up by numbers.

01101000 01110100 01101001 01101100 01101001 01001100 01100101 01001110 01110100 01110011 00110001 01100010

Kasuli walks over to see what she's doing.

"No."

SneakyBox likes this.
  12. Captain Kane

"Exactly, that's why I need you to cooperate with me. I need all the information you know. My associates will have reason to trust you, and we can drop you off at the next space station we come across."

13. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

"Can you make heads or tails of this? It's all Glitchian to me." Lilah grabs a handful of papers and gestures the bundle toward Kasuli.

14. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-ko
    "I dont know if these were guardians, guys...

15. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

"I'd rather die."

She shrugs. "Uhm...38?"

SneakyBox likes this.
  16. Captain Kane

"And dying is exactly what you will do if we can't cooperate!" Kane is urgent. "I'm trying to save your life, but I can't do that without good reason."

17. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Lilah guffaws loudly and tosses the whole stack of papers behind her carelessly, like confetti. "Sure! 38 sounds good. 38 more seconds and I'm going to the cockpit. Let's take the ship!" With that announcement, she stands up.

18. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

"Oh. Uh..Okay!"

"You don't have one."

SneakyBox likes this.
  19. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-sortil
    Sortil looks at the guards he had burnt
    "Oh nooooooo"
    He puts his head in his hands
    "Noooooooo no no noooo"

20. Captain Kane

"Can you at least drop that knife then? I may yet be able to spare you. I can convince the others that you honestly know nothing."