1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Resolved [RESOLVED] i got a problem with my human females

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Hekete, Apr 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hekete

Hekete Subatomic Cosmonaut

now im not even sure if this is a vanella issue or a mod issue but

no mater what mod i install to change the female human's face. they never change only the males are effected

im only using a nude texture mod nothing effecting the heads of the human sprites so why is it only working for the males side?

right i tried it for Apex same thing happened. only male got effected. also no mods to alter them outside of a nude mod. only these two im having issues with

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

You will have to contact the respective mod author for this issue. It's no vanilla issue.

~ Iris ~

3. Hekete

4. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Sorry ^^' But if a mod is supposed to change it but doesn't change it it is an issue with the mod itself.
    If it changes already existing faces then it has to affect already present humans. If it adds new faces only new generated npcs/characters will be affected. The rest is really up to the mod author :c

~ Iris ~

5. Hekete

thank you much Iris :)

6. Hekete

i fixed it by unzipping my nud mode, remove the head alts and reinstalled it : )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.