1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Reshade, Nvidia fix

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by JustMawile, May 6, 2019.

1. JustMawile

JustMawile Void-Bound Voyager

So i've been trying to get Reshade to work for the longest time but i kept getting an error on start up
    It was something like "Fatal Error: Access violation"
    What fixed my issue was setting Starbound to "Integrated graphics" on my Nvidia control panel and thats it!
    Hope that this will help anyone who knows for a fact they've installed Reshade right and keeps getting this error!
    Also if you found a better way on fixing it without using integrated graphics let me know!

2. davoker

davoker Cosmic Narwhal

Starbound can be played with opengl or directx, if the reshade does not work with one, try the other, it has to work, anyway a reshade here is a bit strange, for what you can change, your monitor could offer similar options configuring colors, contrasts, brightness, etc, the rest of effects of a reshade do not apply in a game so limited in that sense, I do not know if I am explaining myself well hehe