Modding Discussion REQUEST: Mod to increase social.

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Meaphet, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Meaphet

Meaphet Lucky Number 13

Preferably a button to increase/decrease.

Having got my second person up to 10 in an attempt to discover all the stories I've abandoned all hope of every having the time to physically do everyone to experience all their stories. Any chance someone could help a poor farmer out?

xjapanboy and Acrimonia like this.
    • Avialle

Avialle Void-Bound Voyager

It would also be nice to just have an option to not let decrease social/friendship over time.. i like to work for it, but i want to feel like i accomplished something when its done, It would feel great when i have someone at max and can now concentrate on other things/people instead. ( My goal is to have everyone as max as possible.)

Acrimonia and DatYandereGirl like this.
      • Meaphet

Meaphet Lucky Number 13

I agree, even friendship not decreasing would be amazing.

DatYandereGirl and Stormsurfer13 like this.
        • Xerxius

Xerxius Seal Broken

I would also like a mod so that friendship doesn't drop. That way I can slowly work my way up with everyone.

Acrimonia and DatYandereGirl like this.
          • SinisterHumanoid

SinisterHumanoid Void-Bound Voyager

Agreed. A mod for not having social's deminish would be outstanding. I'm afraid of starting the relationships without having a mass stock of gifts specifically for that person otherwise it'll all be wasted

• Khranos

Khranos Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yet another support for a mod to keep social from decreasing, I've always hated it when my work is for nothing unless I focus most of my time into it.

• Snaitf

Snaitf Poptop Tamer

Count this as another vote for a mod that prevents relationships from deteriorating.

• BizarroTed

BizarroTed Big Damn Hero

second.

• xooemilyy

xooemilyy Seal Broken

i would enjoy a mod like this ♡

• DatYandereGirl

DatYandereGirl Big Damn Hero

I'd enjoy a mod like this as well.

xooemilyy likes this.
                      • Cyberklon

Cyberklon Void-Bound Voyager

would love a mod like that

• Cimeni

Cimeni Phantasmal Quasar

You've gotten two people to ten pretty quickly and there's no time limit in the game... safe to say, you could easily max everyone eventually :coffee:

But I'd love to have no diminishing friendship as well!

• Acrimonia

Acrimonia Subatomic Cosmonaut

I'd love to see this done, too. I'm 99% sure it'll have to be done with the API, but an elimination of natural decay would be great.
                            For those players that prefer to lope around and amble as opposed to rush everywhere (or power-through things with gifts) it'd be a nice way to play.
                            ... Especially for people playing their first, second, or third run through the game, but who still value making friends with the villagers.

• OneKnightStand

OneKnightStand Intergalactic Tourist

Yeap, i agree, prevent decay of friendship point would be good