Notice >REQUEST ART HERE<

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Mr. Mystery, Apr 7, 2012.

?

Is this thread a good idea?

Poll closed Apr 14, 2012.
  1. Yep!

100.0%
  2. Nope!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

Oooh, that's nice. Thanks a lot!

2. abahnur

abahnur Void-Bound Voyager

wow man awesome work! Might ask for yer help in the near future. you guys are awesome!

3. Recolance

Recolance Astral Cartographer

bumping this.

4. Theshadowquake

Theshadowquake Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Id like to make a request for a character i thought up its basically the legs and lower body are octopus tentacles that are dark blue almost black and the upper half is the body of a black cat with green eyes grinning and is in sort of a manga style like this http://pad1.whstatic.com/images/thu...-Step-5.jpg/670px-Draw-a-Manga-Cat-Step-5.jpg i call it a Catopus :laugh: if your intrested but would like more details please reply and be specific about what you need to know about

Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
    Seajun_ likes this.
  5. Veraal Fins

Veraal Fins Big Damn Hero

I have a request. I do hope it doesn't get buried.

So I've done a bit of searching, though the process is ongoing. Is there any word-of-god on the anatomical aspects of Hylotl, or are we to simply make inferences and interpret it as we will?

In any case, My request: A reference for Hylotls.

I know there are a lot of ideas floating around, but I'd like to see something that's concrete and cannonical.
    And I didn't notice what looks like a nostril on the pixel art 'till after I made my avatar.

6. D1sq0rd

D1sq0rd Void-Bound Voyager

Well, since it a request thread I'll go ahead an request:

My Floran, Bocopa, wielding a giant hammer, like the Trunkthunk, with a menacing grin. Mostly I want something I could use as my profile pic though a full image would be cool too.

7. Lordfiscus

Lordfiscus Phantasmal Quasar

I would like, to any noteworthy artists, a visual depiction of the race i've created, the Mushmen. Basically, they're a hivemind of mushroom-people, whose goal is to contaminate planets, as well as subjugate sentient species. As for the architecture or city, think of massive, underground, Metro 2033-based city-hives. Also, their weapons technology is the "Futuristic" age outlined in the suggestion rules.
    Perhaps one of the guns could be the Bastard from Metro's universe, polished and modified to fit plasma cells.
    http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/mushmen-fungal-menace.47935/
    Number 2, knowledge of how to type spoiler tags would be nice.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
  8. Takuun

Takuun Void-Bound Voyager

I personally would adore it if someone could draw my silly human?
    [​IMG]
    Thank you in advance to anyone who can doodle her.

Seajun_ likes this.
  9. MetalOvercoat

MetalOvercoat Subatomic Cosmonaut

im new but would like to see a Space wallpapel (and yes impushing much with the space theme :rofl:) anyway, i would like something like a view from the ship roaming aroudn the space.

10. English not your first language, eh? French, maybe? Or just a typo and I'm being a dick.

Takuun likes this.
  11. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

I'd take the former.

12. xavier

xavier Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I would like my Character drawn in anyway if possible. iv seen the art people are making and its all great! My Character is named Tree-spike and i would like him drawn how he looks ingame Tree-spike.PNG Take your time art only gets better with age!

13. leopardenthusiast

leopardenthusiast Void-Bound Voyager

[​IMG]
    This is Treepunch, my character. I would highly appreciate it if someone would draw him with a similar facial expression to my avatar, though a slightly inaccurate expression is acceptable over being blatantly inaccurate to more detailed official artwork.

Sprites of similar resolution to the in-game sprites will be responded to by the embedding of the full, uncropped image that I used to create my avatar. Sprites of higher resolution than the actual game will be appreciated, but probably not used as an avatar. Sprites that are literally just this screenshot with careful cropping and a few extra pixels for a mouth will be ignored entirely. Seriously. That shit takes like ten minutes. I could do it myself in less time than it took me to carefully consider my exact wording for this post.

Pyrogoldfish likes this.
  14. MetalDevil

MetalDevil Void-Bound Voyager

[​IMG]
    This is my floran, I beg anyone to draw her in a position flying through air and the fire axe behind her head in a swing, I would like to use it as my wallpaper and in my youtube acc as a thumbnail for my videos.

15. Illusive Man

Illusive Man Subatomic Cosmonaut

Not to sound greedy, as I already had one work done, but since the char wipe I was forced to make a new character. Could any one draw me new avian, Meatwing, holding his spear in one hand (Not sure how to describe the pose, you know how kings and such are always posed holding the scepter in one hand with it on the ground? Like that) in his armor?

Attached Files:

16. Evil2992

Evil2992 Space Hobo

How to create avatar have a :V face ? Please teach me :c . I can't paint it!

17. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

You mean a Lobotar?

@Lobo

18. Evil2992

Evil2992 Space Hobo

Yes . I'd like to have one :( . Sry for my bad english !

19. DAZEDcactus

DAZEDcactus Void-Bound Voyager

Could I request a CHARACTER:A bluesh white male avian in full snow infantry Armour (with a rucksack, the fur thing the guy from the main cover of dark souls 2 wears on his shoulders, goggles on helmet to not on face please, and a few battle scars) holding an assault rifle (your design as long as it looks realistic) with a plasma pistol in a holster on his hip. LOCATION: If I could get him in a frozen wasteland that would be great POSE:The more complicated pose I wish for would be him cinematicly fighting a snow yeti. If the previous pose was to complicated just him walking desolately through frozen wastes would be nice. Thanks :)

Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
  20. OssomSagax

OssomSagax Cosmic Narwhal

I'd like a picture of my character
    <
    In the Synthesizer armour with the Hunt-master spear, posing over the corpse of a miniboss! :D