Notice >REQUEST ART HERE<

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Mr. Mystery, Apr 7, 2012.

?

Is this thread a good idea?

Poll closed Apr 14, 2012.
  1. Yep!

100.0%
  2. Nope!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Mostlyjoe

Mostlyjoe Orbital Explorer

Hmmm. Would it be too much to ask for a screen wallpaper collage of all the ships?

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  2. Justown

Justown Big Damn Hero

RAWR Sorry I've been absent for a little bit, but I am back and will work on some of the requests i said i was going to do before stuff and junk and things happened. :D

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  3. Sen-Mithrarin

Sen-Mithrarin Industrial Terraformer

I would like to request a pixel version of Dust, as in what he would look like in Starbound. He looks like my avatar and he is from a game called, Dust: An Elysian Tail. If this is okay to ask that is.

Elemiire and ImmortalFrog like this.
  4. HedgeFlanders

HedgeFlanders Big Damn Hero

Funny, I just started a making Youtube videos and the first game I'm playing is that game.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  5. Sen-Mithrarin

I just finished it actually and it's one of my top favorites. Don't worry though, I won't spoil anything just incase.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  6. HedgeFlanders

I usually don't like games like it but so far I have enjoyed it. Though, since I am only playing it every 3 days (for recording consistency purposes) I have not made it any further than the first village.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  7. Sen-Mithrarin

I'll only say that it is a beautiful game and well worth every penny.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  8. HedgeFlanders

Justown likes this.
  9. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

10. warriorexhibition

warriorexhibition Space Spelunker

Could I request an avian fighting with a spear? I don't really mind anything else, but a fight with a gunman could be interesting.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  11. Gusgallows

Gusgallows Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hey I am looking to make a sprite for my new race the Glops. Does anyone know free reliable sprite software I can use to design the picture of the race?

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  12. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

There's a lot. One called Graphic Gale has a free version and is specifically for sprites. Programs such as Gimp should work too.

13. Gusgallows

Ah thank you. And better yet if anyone wants to help make it, it's supposed to look like a mix between... pokemon's Muk, Terraria's Slime, but it would have eye stalks.... You know what that sounds a little too... unspecific so nevermind.

But yeah thanks.

14. Gusgallows

Well Graphics Gale doesn't work on my computer. And Gimp doesn't work with pixels.

If anyone can draw it for me that'd be great. It's the shape, form, and height of Muk from pokemon.
    The Colors being: Blue, Green (Most common) Yellow, Black, Pink, Red, Purple, White.
    And it has eyestalks at the top of it's head.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  15. Gusgallows

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  16. HedgeFlanders

You just upload the image to imgur and then PM me the link through the Starbound forums

Seajun_ and ImmortalFrog like this.
  17. Gusgallows

PM?

18. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

Private Message.

19. Gusgallows

Oh... thanks.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  20. Gimp absolutely works with pixels. Have you tried zooming in with ctrl + your mouse wheel?

ImmortalFrog likes this.