Notice >REQUEST ART HERE<

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Mr. Mystery, Apr 7, 2012.

?

Is this thread a good idea?

Poll closed Apr 14, 2012.
  1. Yep!

100.0%
  2. Nope!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Zoolot

Zoolot Existential Complex

I was wondering if I could adopt an artist to make some, well, art. I was thinking of making and suggesting a new race and I would love to have someone get with me and help me out, thanks!

2. shadowhawk778

shadowhawk778 Orbital Explorer

This is awesome thanks! :up:

3. Hey! I really liked your idea, so I made a quick concept sketch...
    I am quite new in regards to digital drawing, and I have never really attended any drawing classes, so it will be flawed...
    Just wanted to share it to see whether I were going down a completely different path or not.
    This is a special Peritia who makes a living scavenging crashed ships (hence his armor).
    I am open to critique ;)

Attached Files:

Yottsu likes this.
  4. Farathil

Farathil Spaceman Spiff

Are you still taking suggestions. I hope so :unsure:.
    I would freak if someone drew a Floran with half its hair bright teal and the other black, in the style that my avatar has atm.
    With some furs kinda like tribal gear. With a energy bow pulling it.
    I would love anyone who did this for me :love: . I am not the best artist, more of a writer... :(
    Btw I was really jealous when I heard Artem did The Thing's avatar, good job!

5. I've already begun sketching, I am a bit of a newbie, but I will do my best :boo:
    I imagined her crouched down, tracking, while she had her energy bow over her back, I don't know if that is how you imagined it?
    Geeh, I feel so vulnerable posting unfinished drawings... :oops:

Attached Files:

• test.png
      test.png
      File size:
      254.8 KB
      Views:
  6. Zoolot

And that is why writers (that can't art) ask artists to draw for them.
    ebony, ivory, all in perfect harmony~

7. Farathil

Farathil Spaceman Spiff

Lol if an artist wants a back story for his or her character, I will write the hell out of it. :love:
    Sir, you are amazing <3 THANK YOU! :DD

VictorsMod likes this.
  8. Zoolot

Psssst, I'm a writer too :DD

Farathil likes this.
  9. El Barto 227

El Barto 227 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm also a writer. I can't draw a straight line with a ruler (I've tested this)
    But... Since this is an art request thread, i'll take a request or two. If anyone wants a short story/oneshot, I might be able to whip one up. If you want to see some samples of how I write, i've written some Elder Scrolls and Starbound stuff: http://dsajk.deviantart.com
    (Writing is art too! Why? Because I said so!)
    I'm currently a bit busy with exam prep, so I can't guarantee speedyness, but i'll try.

Zoolot and Farathil like this.
  10. Farathil

Farathil Spaceman Spiff

I also have a D.A I might take a look at some of your writing I always need more inspiration material. (+Watched)

11. Zoolot

If you want to you can take a look at my work too, theres a link in my banner :D

12. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

Can someone who's good at drawing realistically draw a rocket anti-aircraft battery shooting down a spaceship? Pleasethankyou

13. Farathil

Farathil Spaceman Spiff

Really good!, but I lost my spot a few times, walls of text intimidate me.
    Dude, you should totally get a D.A. it would be a perfect set up for ya!
    -edit- D.A = Deviant art. Some peoples don't know the slang for it. :oops:

Zoolot likes this.
  14. Farathil

Farathil Spaceman Spiff

Also (sorry for double posting) Victor I don't want to seem like a ungrateful idiot, but I am really excited about it! msg me wheneves! Thanks again! :love:

15. Serenity

Serenity The Waste of Time

Any chance anyone can make a better version of this maybe a view from the front or action or sprite art of it.

16. No problem, I am glad to hear that :) I will finish it as soon as possible, I have a long school day ahead of me though...
    Hang in there ;) Will message you as soon as possible.

Farathil likes this.
  17. Zoolot

I would, but I'm content with having my work on here.

18. Seems like a cool idea, do you want the anti air to be placed like in the forest down on the planet (foreground) and then the ship is up in the sky closing in to land or something? :)

19. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

Well, I was thinking that you could have an over-the-shoulder view of the rocket pod, with a smallish ship (or not, your choice. You're getting massive creative licence here) going down with a trail of flames. I think it would have to be night-time in the picture to make the image pop, but once again entirely up to you.

VictorsMod likes this.
  20. Yottsu

Yottsu Space Spelunker

I like your start, and I love how you made some story with this character. If you start a conversation with me, we can talk a bit on the specifics a bit - I rather not clutter up this forum.

VictorsMod likes this.